Reviews for Conversing with Emotion
Hinata-Ares chapter 2 . 7/9/2020
Ya voy entendiendo la historia
Hinata-Ares chapter 1 . 7/9/2020
Interesante capitulo
Eriyum chapter 17 . 6/26/2020
this was AMAZING. I loved every minute of it.
Undertheskys chapter 1 . 6/25/2020
Great story
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 6/25/2020
Great story
Baesagi.Tsukino chapter 17 . 6/24/2020
I’ve read your other stories but somehow missed this one-I LOVED IT SO MUCH! I’m melting over how cute this was!
danzerusa chapter 17 . 6/24/2020
OH MY GOSH! Sorry for the screaming but this has got to be one of the best stories I have read in a very long time! I loved every bit of it! Oh you captured every emotion of all the characters perfectly and kept the pace moving just right. I was sucked in immediately and wasn't able to stop reading until the VERY early morning hours...which I can't find a reason to complain about! Keep up the wonderful work! *squeals quietly so as not to wake others in the house* I know this story is going to be racing around my mind and dreams for many weeks to come! Thank you!
joh chan chapter 17 . 6/19/2020
Great. It was amaizing
joh chan chapter 6 . 6/16/2020
Quando comecei a ler pensei que seria chato, "que sinopse monótona ", mas puxa!

Sua fic é maravilhosa, estou fascinada por cada emoção
Guest chapter 16 . 6/15/2020
Such a wonderful, creative story!
Danielle R chapter 17 . 6/14/2020
Brava! Bravissimo! I adored this! During this pandemic I have been scouring the internet for juicy SesshXKag fiction an this is one of the best I've come across! Thank you for continuing and finishing it! Prego PREGO PREGO!
TekoloKuautli chapter 17 . 6/13/2020
I can't tell you how much I adored this story, I even had it on my phone and the other guest comments were mine by the way.

Dang, even Sesshomaru entered Kagome's mind to stroke her ego XD Sheesh I wish it was that easy to deal with our traumas in the real world, if only to have someone that loves you unconditionally to try and patch you from the inside. I have some doubts if their relationship would have gone this smoothly without the mind spell. For one Sadness and Fear would have still been at large, Instinct wouldn't have had the opportunity to truly test Kagome despite how highly Sesshomaru values her talent and skill.

I kind of wanted a longer epilogue, I'm greedy like that haha! I know their children would be powerhouses for sure. I'm here imagining how a horse sized puppy would whine at his father and when he doesn't get his way throws a ball of youki mized with reiki from his mouth over a wall from his mouth and utterly decimates a mountaintop. Cue speechless demons everywhere. Kagome would brush herself off and go scold that puppy calmly. Sesshomaru would be wondering if his own father ever had this kind of trouble. I don't think their kids would be social butterflies in the beginning, their mixed lineage, status and power would be too intimidating. I think the adventures of Kagome and Sesshomaru with parenthood merits a story of their own. Lol.

Anyway. This story is forever marked as one of my favorites and I want to thank you a whole lot for sharing it, reading it was a treat and a pleasure. Especially because it was completed! Not many have your dedication and passion.
Have a nice day and best of luck on life!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/12/2020
Aww so it was fear all along, it's so like Sesshomaru to fear how own emotions way more than anything in the real world. I imagine that spell did its job but on other people their fear would be material things or people.
I love everything about this. And no wonder Fear grew more powerful the longer Kagome traipsed through his mind, with every aspect of Sesshomaru seduced his dependency on her grew, and with it the fear of abandonment and rejection. If at this point Kagome rejected the guy I believe it would utterly destroy him.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/12/2020
Even Instinct wants Kagome as Sesshomaru's mate, he went way too easy on her. I imagine anyone else would have been shredded mercilessly.
What I don't understand is why Kagome has so little Reiki to spare, I thought her reserves were monstrous.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/12/2020
Pff haha Kagome is totally the prince in shining armor off to conquer her trusty dog who she will ride to defeat the evil Repression Demon King. All to save the many Sesshomaru's in distress.
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »