Reviews for Conversing with Emotion
Guest chapter 13 . 6/11/2020
No way, Repression caged every single one of Sesshomaru's emotions?
Guest chapter 12 . 6/11/2020
Oh wow, it feels weird that Fantasy and the others have such complex emotions too. Maybe not enough to be their own beings but enough to want to exist.
Reading about how Sesshomaru met and got to know Kagome I'm kinda glad Fantasy is not really real, before the guy felt respect towards her she was his punching bag. Likely there is an Inuyasha there too for those fantasies.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/11/2020
Bigotry made smol entry. Never thought he would be so adorable, the shame.
The sudden pregnancy startled a laugh out of me, Kagome sure would freak out a little at that.
And while the picnic was entertaining and eye opening in some instances, such as how happiness is very selfish, it alarmed me how Happiness would do anything to please Kagome. On a level he is aware that the real one is there so the most selfish part of Sesshomaru would do absolutely anything for her. Such as keeping other emotions at his side, even locking them up. This was bad and I hope it doesn't turn as bad as I imagine.
And I hope Shippo is fine.
Oh, Miroku lowkey laughing at Sesshomaru is the best.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2020
My god, Kagome isn't pulling her punches at all and Sesshomaru's sadness was completely soothed after he let out the monster wave of complete and utter grief he had repressed for centuries. Sadness even got his tongue back, knowing he is (on a subconscious level) the emotion Kagome loves most is a sure fire way for her to be tattooed into his mind forever. I'm happy, in a way Sesshomaru will never dare suppress his sadness anymore and that will let him experience a lot more happiness without wariness and grief lurking over his mind.
Also, the way Sesshomaru was so mortified after noticing Kagome was watchimg his little Fantasy had me cackling. It's a person in love's worst nightmare, for your crush to know you masturbate thinking of them. I so want to meet his embarrassment. Or is it Pride?
Also, Inuyasha must be so off kilter right now, so far he has only laughed (her, anyone would be unable to not laugh) but he has been downright gentle for him regarding his unstable big brother.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/11/2020
Sloth is totally conspiring to make Kagome realize the full extent of Sesshomaru's feelings and at the same time seduce and tempt her into making a move towards him. He's sneaky, I'll give him that.
I like how each "emotion" is way more than that, they are abstract thoughts and representations of powerful emotions mixed with memories and those have all kinds of emotions.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2020
Fantasy is a Kagome clone, go figure. That sends a worrisome level of alarm about just how much Sesshomaru thinks about her. And the place she stays at is like what I picture their home together to be like, or rather what Sesshomaru wants to imagine his life with Kagome to be like. Wow.
Also, I adored the detail that Sloth being in Fantasy's domain means the guy is such a workaholic he can only laze about in his mind. How sad. XD
And that Repression made the place a birdcage is so symbolic in so many ways, like her name for one, and how she has to be contained lest he loses more of his mind to her.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2020
No way, I know the tongue cut off of Sadness represents very clearly how he has cut off the very voice of that emotion. To shut off his own cries, if not make it soundless then at least wordless. That's horrible and in a way it represents self mutilation of one's own psyque.
On the other hand, Sesshomaru is now aware of Kagome prancing inside his mind.
Oh oh! And Inuyasha saw his cold older brother Cry! Of all things. This is gonna change everything.
TekoloKuautli chapter 4 . 6/11/2020
Innocence is one of my favorite Sesshomaru's. He's so cute and childish. And that tiny wish stabbed me in the heart. I hope by the end they find a solution to extend Kagome's lifespan.
TekoloKuautli chapter 3 . 6/11/2020
I hadn't expected Lust to be next so fast but then again this was so much fun to read and woah, talk about hot.
TekoloKuautli chapter 2 . 6/11/2020
Am I so glad we get to see the real Sesshomaru and how his emotions affect him already with Kagome there messing him up? I was grinning the whole time reading how what appears to be Envy attacked Wrath (who by the way also likes her quite a lot). What surprised me is that when these emotions flare up real Sesshomaru feels them but is completely unaware of why. I love it.
Was the last Sesshomaru 'Love' by any chance? Inside this dog's head Kagome should be mortally weary of 'Lust' the most. XD
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 6/11/2020
I laughed so hard when I read about the bunch of Jakens going around pilling up ideas on the Sesshomaru assigned to rational thought haha
It just kept getting better and better. I remember the episode of teen titans well, it was awesome and you doing this with my favorite pairing is nothing short of a reading delicacy.
Vampire Nefertiti chapter 17 . 6/10/2020
a wonderful story! thank you
Asanobara chapter 17 . 6/4/2020
Omg this was so good! I’m so happy I stumbled across it :)
~Asa
fanwriter105 chapter 17 . 6/2/2020
I'm binging all you Shesskag fics. And I love them all. The way you write is exquisite. I can see this being canon and this story being based on Nevermore is awesome. (My personal favorite)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/29/2020
I very much enjoyed this fic! :)
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »