Reviews for Conversing with Emotion
AoiToMidori chapter 17 . 5/29/2020
As always, i had so much fun and feels when i read this story! I appreciate greatly the effort you made in writing it! Thank you for sharing your words, thoughts and talents!
Cerelia Blythe chapter 17 . 5/26/2020
This story was an absolute pleasure to read! I enjoyed it so so much I cant even put it into words. You are an amazing and extremely talented writer and I hope you keep writing for years to come. Thank you for brightening up my quarantine with such sweetness! I love how you characterised Kagome and Sesshomaru as mature and just simply purely in love. Ahhh I can gush about this forever, thank you for writing this!
RakelLuvre chapter 17 . 5/26/2020
vcçvztvvrgv vghvg c TVv gvhvvv gb mi l lo wmlce mili lobbv
X.summergrey.X chapter 17 . 5/19/2020
I adore this story so much. Going in my favorite.
hollyangelhodges2015 chapter 17 . 5/19/2020
I'm seriously loving this. I notice its been a full month since youlast updated. . Are you doing ok? And I hope you keep up the good work. Because this has been a delight to read.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/17/2020
Wow... just wow I can’t believe I jus finished this story in 4 hours buh this might have been one of the best sess and kag stories I’ve read on this site n thts saying a lot. The story was never boring every piece of information was useful never jus as filler to make the story longer. Then the pace of this story was magnificent it wasn’t too fast or too slow. Only complaint would have been I’d would have like to seen more of them together after everything had happened buh in all honesty I think I like it better this way. This story was really really good I’m lost for words it was so creative and the use of vocabulary shows tht this wasn’t wrote by a child but a very educated person. I’m definitely looking at more of your stories.
laivy2013 chapter 17 . 5/17/2020
Stayed up half the night to finish this wonderfully written story, thank you for sharing it.
Unraveling E's Soul chapter 17 . 5/15/2020
Absolutely loved! To those who read through comment on deciding if it will be a good read... I highly suggest so!
mzclaymore chapter 17 . 5/15/2020
What a great story. Thanks for finishing this. Made my day.
CrazyYasha chapter 17 . 5/11/2020
This was amazing! They were kept in character so well! Love this concept too! Going into my favourite list for sure!
AmaryllisPsyche chapter 17 . 5/10/2020
Read it in a day. So absolutely freaking amazing. One of my favorite fanfics of all time... and I’ve been reading fanfiction for almost 15 years! So heartwarming, cute, creative, and sexy. I love how Kagome was able to get to know him without him being out of character. All of it made the relationship make sense so well. It was definitely a Fantasy done well! 3
kitkat113 chapter 17 . 5/9/2020
Thank you for a wonderful and innovative story. I love how you depicted all the different aspects of Sesshoumaru and Kagome’s reactions to each of them was spot on. Overall all great characterizations and believable progression of their relationship. I really enjoyed finding out more about Sesshoumaru’s inner world. It was great to read something with such a unique story line in a well loved and established fandom.
lara5170 chapter 17 . 5/8/2020
This was very good and I wish there was more
Guest chapter 17 . 5/4/2020
Ufff loved this. And Sloth was hands down my favorite one. He deserves his own sub-story in my opinion.
Prisca chapter 17 . 5/2/2020
This is one of the most unique stories I have ever read. Thank you so much for sharing and completing it; it was amazing. Looking forward to your next projects.
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »