Reviews for Conversing with Emotion
dreamerkins chapter 17 . 4/30/2020
I loved this story! I think this may be one of my all time favorites now! it has everything! all the emotions! (both, as characters, and as in, putting your readers through them...lol). amazing job!
Estefania chapter 17 . 4/29/2020
Eh de decir que es una de las mejores historias que eh tenido el placer de leer. La recomiendo y está terminada. Fue preciosa y novedosa. Dios felicidades.
Dances with Willows chapter 17 . 4/29/2020
This was so cute. I loved it very much. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us.
shadichan12 chapter 17 . 4/28/2020
I love it! Seriously, this was an amazing story, romance, comedy, some action, a bit and more of everything! I look forward to seeing more stories fork you.
If you're in quarantine hope you and your dear ones are good.

BTW, don't what you think, but I would like to translate your story so you can post it in Spanish, a lot of ppl would like it.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/26/2020
Absolutely AMAZING! What a great story, just beautiful.
amna.thabet1989 chapter 17 . 4/25/2020
That's was an incredibly well written story! You are one heck of an author! Thank you for putting the time and finishing it! I hope there will be a sequel!
Roilena chapter 17 . 4/25/2020
I just finished this story, I have to say that I absolutely love it. In some stories Sesshoumaru can be one or two dimensional. But you really made him a three-dimensional character. Thank you for the wonderful story.
Kazuhe chapter 17 . 4/25/2020
I so love this story. Particulary the last word. So funny
SkullRaid chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
I can’t believe just how much I enjoyed this. Deadass read it all in like 5 hours. I fucking love it so much!
AshMish111 chapter 17 . 4/24/2020
This was just... it was sweet, beautiful, angsty, wonderful, unique... FUN. I had so much fun reading this. It was MARVELOUS! Just absolutely marvelous.
juliemessina chapter 17 . 4/24/2020
this has been one of my favorites stories , well done!
Jenelle 93 chapter 17 . 4/24/2020
damn it's completed. lol think I got a little hook though I was hoping for more
jupiter2005 chapter 17 . 4/23/2020
Glad things worked out well for them and that they got a happy ending. Keep up the great writing!
Mynameishuman chapter 10 . 4/23/2020
Awe. So absurdly sweet.
GloriousVictories chapter 17 . 4/23/2020
Ahhhhh this was so wonderful! I was waiting on every update for this fic Thank you for writing this beauty!
435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »