Reviews for Only You
Leiomyoma chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Heya lovely! Great poem, eagerly reading your other works! Keep updating!
MysticAngel chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Hey dearie! Great poetry. I am looking forward to your future work :)

Love Mystic xox
shojo untainted chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
AHA! only 2 years after u gave me ur pen name...

Its brooke btw :) remember part of ur peer support group...thing? yeah, i wish i knew something about final fantacy... i have the game... and i played about 10 mins of it... i got it becasue it was 12.00.. HOWs uni mate?

Ill talk to u later!

Brooke
Kitty2211 chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Could you rub some of your talent off on me? THAT WAS GREAT! I THINK YOU SHOULD DEFINANTLY KEEP GOING! YOU SHOULD ALSO TRY MORE STORIES ON FF10 OR FF10-2! ANYWAYZ, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

~Kitty.
Shenny G. Potter chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
*sobs* beautiful! beautiful!1
Ashbear chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
I’m just getting around to the FFX works, so this was one of the very few I have read. And thankfully, it’s absolutely wonderful. Your emotions were so true, and brought me right back to the ending sequence. *sniff* I need a tissue.
XxSquall's angelxX chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
*melts like an over-heated ice cream* This was such a cute lil poem! Keep writing things like this! Lol, so you're not only good at fanfiction, but also poetry! I commend ya greatly on that! Heehee, me so jealous ) I hope you make this into a full ficcy! It's so awesome _

~*Squall's angel*~
SabreHero chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
definatley extend to a full fic
mystic roses chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
dude.. that poem was awesome! i don't completely understand the tidus/yuna situation but i have a vague idea from what i hear from u and ginny. it was a bit depressing though... anyway write more when ya have the time okies?

Love, Liz xo
unicolius chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
wow

this is a great poem best i have every read

on a scale of 1to 10 i give it a13
starlight4u chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
AHH! U HAVE A PET ECHIDNA! WAI! _

Sorry. Just had to say that. I really like this. Poetry can be hard sometimes, but if you try, you can always get it. This was excellent. Keep it up!
The Angel of the Lion chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
You should definately write an FFX fic because this is wonderful.
It's Dead Jim chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Though.. I am not a FFX fan.. This was beatiful. I like your Structure. ANd you didn't Ryhme at every line. I think you should make it into a fanfic.
Tikey chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Aloha!

Well, ok, Ill try!

Im sorry about my bad English (just German) but I red your poem and I liked it, althought I didnt understand every word. Please write on, okies?

Greezl, Tikey
highcaliberrageous chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Daw! When I finished that game I knew that

was exactly what she was thinking. Maybe even those exact same words too. It good. Now try a

Haiku or somethin.