Reviews for For the Birds
Goldenlioness4 chapter 4 . 12/31/2020
I thought you'd make Remus also a Ravenclaw, but Hufflepuff works. I like your take on young Remus being unbothered at the moment of his lycranthropy. It's a fresh take on his character.
Rumour of an Alchemist chapter 1 . 12/26/2020
J.K. Rowling has said (I think) in some post-canon interviews or web-articles that some historic Potters had a (good) reputation for potions brewing.
If you want to run with that (only up to Chapter 4 posted at the time of this review; don't know what your long-term plans are), what with Horace Slughorn being the canon Head of Slytherin at this time and potions teacher (if I recall correctly) you have a possible reason for Horace Slughorn to be very interested in (and encouraging to) James.
Goldenlioness4 chapter 3 . 12/12/2020
Interesting premise...excited to see where you take this idea.
Angelicsailor chapter 1 . 6/17/2020
what I will never understand is why James was so against Slytherin because depending on what you believe his family tree is either his Grandmother or his OWN MOTHER was a Slytherin and a Black so why he is such a bastard about it is anyone's guess maybe because of Sirius's family? but again they are cousins James is related to the Black family so its messed up
IlliterateReader7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2020
A coool idea! I’m waiting to see how this will turn out.
tadah2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2019