Reviews for Harry Potter and The Chronicle of Lord Black
Reyek chapter 11 . 12/7/2021
I find this incarnation of Harry Potter extremely believable. It is not! a dumbing down of Harry, simply the realities his his life being brought to the fore. Perfectly reasonable to assume that Harry would would have no understanding, in truth, of his status, nor of the obligatory rules of propriety.
I enjoy the developing relationship between Harry and Daphne. As always, I enjoy your stories. Apologize for only now leaving a review. I eagerly await this contiuance.
James Birdsong chapter 11 . 11/25/2021
Nice story in my humble opinion!
flame55 chapter 11 . 11/27/2021
This is great can’t wait for more hopefully Harry will start taking things seriously has he even looked at his ledger yet from the bank
Hank1967 chapter 11 . 11/25/2021
Excellent chapter! Glad to see Harry get straightened out in regards to his duties with the Wizengamot. Glad to see that Daphne is willing to step up and help him. Rather interesting that they allowed some of the darker families back onto the Wizengamot. Looking forward to seeing what effect this has moving forward. Update soon please!
blcoachmac chapter 11 . 11/25/2021
good stuff!
Hypergym chapter 11 . 11/25/2021
That's a lot of empty seats!
mwinter1 chapter 11 . 11/25/2021
Awaiting more.
Ermac18 chapter 11 . 11/25/2021
Hola! Ha pasado muchísimo tiempo de tu última actualización. Realmente pensé que te habías muerto por COVID.
Me alegra saber que estás de regreso, me gustó mucho el cap, y espero con ansias las clases de Daphne.
Gracias por una nueva actualización y es hermoso saber que continuas con esta magnífica historia.
Abrazo de gol y se feliz siempre!
Just William chapter 11 . 11/25/2021
Typo's "Young Lord Longbottoom", should be "Young Lord Longbottom" and, "bumbling food Fudge", should be "bumbling fool Fudge".
K chapter 10 . 8/10/2021
Well, there is a cliff edge! The story is just getting really interesting, so I hope that you have an overall plan as to what way you envisage the story going.
Too many grammatical mistakes do take the edge off of your very imaginative writing. I would consider trying to get a really good proof reader/ beta.
I note that three of your four stories here are unfinished. The one that is finished is brilliant, even though it does have grammatical problems. There is also one that only needs one or two chapters. Maybe that one might be a good idea to finish first, as it is a very good one so far.
Hedwig68 chapter 10 . 6/12/2021
Loving the story, but I can't believe that nobody took Harry aside to explain the workings of the Wizengamot knowing fully well he was going to fall flat on his face.
Even he's so called friends could tell he was lacking any Knowledge of it.
May chapter 10 . 1/2/2021
This is insane. No one is that stupid. Please rewrite this. I find it hard to continue to read your story. Potter's hypocrisy is also crazy. You can't say you hate slytherins and also say purebloods can't hate muggle borns. He is building the same narrative. Hypocrite.
Just William chapter 6 . 11/25/2020
A different and interesting story. However, too many typo's/wrong words/spelling errors are in evidence. You need a Beta reader to check your chapters before they are posted.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 10 . 11/19/2020
I think you are dumbing Harry too much. Everybody is calling him Lord Potter and he keeps calling people Mister. You don't need high intelligence to know you are supposed to call people by their honorifics when they are addressing you with one. It is like joining Congress for the first time and every member was calling you Gentleman and you keep calling every member Mister.
Hank1967 chapter 10 . 11/19/2020
Excellent chapter! Methinks Harry's friends need to corner him and straighten him out. Should be entertaining. Rather odd that the one that was Chief Wizard of the Wizengamot spent absolutely no time at all teaching Harry about any of his responsibilities... Can't wait to see what's next!