Reviews for darkness falls
Forest Elfin chapter 16 . 8/14/2003
aren't you amazed that i reviewed? hah the fat lady is singing!

okay...im liking the whole killing you that was very cool and chrissie getting burnt extrememly good. why did i die? why did i turn to dust? so confused!

me being a vampire hunter very cool and i had a crossbow...although slightly suprised i didn't shoot myself in the foot or something stupid like that...
chrissiefrenzy chapter 16 . 7/25/2003
the ending was kinda sad. i got a slight feeling of deja vu about the 'vital organs', wonder where that came from. can't really say much about the deaths since i knew about them already.
chrissiefrenzy chapter 15 . 7/25/2003
not too buffy. okay so this time i drank the blood but made me. i'm actually quite upset that u killed neill and a tiny bit upset about lestat.
chrissiefrenzy chapter 14 . 7/25/2003
you are so mean. i can't believe ned, i mean there i was all happy about her being stabbed and she had armour on. i'm so disappointed.
chrissiefrenzy chapter 13 . 7/25/2003
it's starting to get really good now. ned was so stupid letting you in.
chrissiefrenzy chapter 12 . 7/25/2003
serves you right for trying to kill those children. i hope getting stabbed hurt a lot.
chrissiefrenzy chapter 11 . 7/25/2003
edward is so mean. he's having loads of affairs, that's just not right. again with the drinking blood from a person as well.
chrissiefrenzy chapter 10 . 7/25/2003
thats gross that you drank blood and then asked for more. disgusting.
Lestat Luva chapter 16 . 7/25/2003
Wow its finished. Pretty good ending, will there b anymore vampire fics? If there are then im looking forward to reading them. Luv Ya!

_~
chrissiefrenzy chapter 9 . 6/23/2003
edward is such a prick. i can't beleive he forced me to marry him, that's just wrong. i especially didn't like the last bit, 'at least that was what she thought'.
chrissiefrenzy chapter 8 . 6/22/2003
you're right that was a very short chapter. the gate thing was very cool, it's like magic.
chrissiefrenzy chapter 7 . 6/16/2003
so you're a vampire now then. in theory i didn't kill you because lestat actually did, so he was lying. vampires are nasty like that.
chrissiefrenzy chapter 6 . 6/9/2003
you should have joined the mob with me at least you'd be safe then. you didn't listen to me about killing the creature & now he's gonna kill you or turn you into a vampire at least. it's your own fault.
Lestat Luva chapter 5 . 6/4/2003
*gasp* It's Lestat! Must continue very soon! Luv Ya!

_~
chrissiefrenzy chapter 5 . 6/3/2003
i don't think it was a good idea to go that castle but it was your own fault. i can't believe that ned would actually be worried about me getting hurt, she wouldn't care.