Reviews for The Digimon Murderer
Laudi14 chapter 25 . 8/12/2014
Is thi story in hiatus? I really like it & hope to know how it ends :)
Cocopop55 chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
It took me 3 sessions of ice skating to figure out how to skate backwards and rika did it in her first try -3. My butt still hurts from falling

:O WHY THE GRANDMA?!
Gladis chapter 25 . 4/24/2011
Update, please, i'm desperate to know what happens!
LiiMakino chapter 25 . 4/23/2011
Thats by far the best fic i've ever read.

I say by now its quite impossible, but you should finish it...
dragondreamer02 chapter 25 . 11/25/2009
Please continue the story! I can't wait to see what happens next. Please!
JAIME chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
dobermons back!
The Sapphire Prodigy chapter 25 . 7/5/2009
THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST DAMN RYUKI STORIES EVER! AND UR A GENIUS SHADOWFOXFOLK! LUV IT BUT PLZ UPDATE 5 STAR STORY INDEED! From - SesshyxUsagi
MyLittleStarr chapter 25 . 6/16/2009
Oh, man. that was an intense battle. Poor Kazu will never win a card match against any of the others. Well, except for maybe against Kenta. Its been a little over two years since you updated the fic, but I will support it still. Please continue with the story. We really want to see more.

Please update again soon.

~Starr
lauralove chapter 24 . 4/9/2009
hey dont be mean please update soon i just love this story and i read it again and i want to know what happens next so badly and who the hell is that guy that is so obssesed with rika and why he wants to kill her please please update come on
lil miss rebel chapter 25 . 10/13/2008
update soon come on its good
Hiroko-ka chapter 25 . 8/10/2008
..wheres the next chapter? Where is it? I must see it! Dammit! Where is it? I MUST READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! You havnt updated in over a year T_T I know it's annoying (You've been doing this for YEARS O_O Im impressed! ) But I so wanna know whats gonna happen next! Please! And thanks for not making this have Rukato or Jenruki. No offence, but those couples are insane! Ryuki forever! And Jenrato rocks too! Continue the story soon...or else I will..I will...get my gun..*evil grin*
Hiroko-ka chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Ah! Very in character and descriptive! Wo! And best of all...ITS A RYUKI! WO! RYUKI FOREVER!
TehWriter chapter 25 . 7/8/2008
Oh PLEASE update! Please please please please!this is so good!
TehWriter chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
Really good chapter. Geeze I sat up most of the night reading your FF. It's so good I can't stop reading. Oh but i must! UGH, maybe I should read one more chapter ... no I can't! I must not! Waahh! Whatever, I have all day tomorrow to finish the fic. By the way, I'm loving it!
TehWriter chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
*dies from the sad ending* wth :'( loving the story :D