Reviews for One Clear Shot
Lola Smith chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Well, even if I dislike you exaggerating Buffy's faults and ignoring everybody else's I still really like you fixing the season of suck. Frankly, I stand by my head cannon where Buffy came out of her grave with no memory and season six and seven was all Buffybot made.
tanithlipsky chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
cool
whatweareafreaidof chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
first i love this story... to many story make spike into a great guy that is buffy soul mate

spike only help xander when buffy was down.. and when xander lost his eye spike was standing there doing nothing and only help when buffy was getting up...

and buffy told every i dont trust you.. told xander i dont trust you after he lost his eye saving her
whatweareafreaidof chapter 8 . 10/26/2009
think you for not being in love with spike... i never under stood how so many people only remember the few good think he did but forget the bad...
Memory King chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
I've seen a few attempts at portraying reactions from past characters to their future actions. This is most commonly done by sending the survivors from Chosen back to Season One.

This, however, is the most logical take I've ever seen done yet. Letting Buffy have a vision during her terrible ordeal in Earshot makes a lot of sense, and the older Scoobie's behaviour toward her Amnesia was handled with flare.

This story succeeded in showing how obviously the future had gone for the worse, and how people had changed negatively due to the strain, without mangling the characters. This is no small feat in my opinion, characterisation can very easily detract from an otherwise entertaining plot. So when a bored reader such as me has contented himself with what he has, well constructed stories like these feel like fresh water.

Perhaps I'm a bit enthusiastic, but I'm a huge fan of AUs, time travel, that which might have been and The Butterfly Effect. But I don't care much about that currently.

The sequences after Buffy awoke back in season three did not disappoint. Especially liked the cold-blooded murder of Glory's Prison. It's not often when one feels sympathy both for victim and murderer, while fully comprehending the necessity of the act.

Definitely one of my favourite BTVS fics at the moment. Thanks for an excellent ride!

P.S.: You're work on AFF was brilliant and appreciated, can't review over there since I hadn't bothered creating an account over there in the past. Hunting for good reading material can be pretty tedious over there when one knows not where to look.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 9 . 12/6/2007
Did you just move the rest of the fic to Because I don't see anymore chapters here. And I really like this fic. I think it's fairly original (if not the basic idea, the way you handled it definitely is). And I'm sad you haven't continued it. I would really like to know how you would handle the rest of the things with this new Buffy and Angel.

See you (hopefully in this fic sometime soon)
SWChica2005 chapter 9 . 5/15/2006
Wonderful story! I read both versions and loved both of them. It's always good to have some smut here and there. Good job!
iwry-always chapter 8 . 11/2/2005
Hey Boa, what a great read. Full of anti-Spike, you write fabulously, has anyone ever told you that? I laughed heaps. I love the part where Cordy, Gunn and Wes heard Buffy and Angel having sex, hilarious! Love, Maddy
tankbbg chapter 9 . 8/13/2004
Good job!
iwishyourloveaway chapter 5 . 11/6/2003
Wow... Like... wow... I really like this chapter. It's touching but with humor in it. The diary chapter brought tears to my eyes.
nooneshere chapter 8 . 6/14/2003
Hey you reviewed me before so I thought Id return the gesture. I thought this was nicely done. Your Buffy is very good. Peace XoXo
Wendy3 chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
This is an absolutely fascinating twist on a tried-and-tested plot device. You've got my interest all piqued with the sudden catapulting of Buffy 4 years into the future. The fact it's a well written, well rounded plot with effortlessly drawn characterisations is really an asset too!
Caspican Duck Duck chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Hey there. Noticed youre review of Rewind and wanted to clear something up. You ask if am I going to finish it this time. When a story has "The End" at the end of it, that means it's finished. I do get a little tired of people not understanding that Rewind is complete. Please do not wait for any further chapters because there won't be any. The story is complete with no more chapters to follow. There will however be a sequel but it will not be a continuation of this story. Rewind is finished.

Jericho..
Dlgood chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
These characters are horribly out of character.

They're happy.

Well adjusted.

Succeeding in life.

Do you even watch BtVS?
Dr. Doom1 chapter 9 . 5/18/2003
I thought this was great work Queen B. A little confusing in some parts (for me) but some great characterizations. I especially like the dusty-Spike part hehe.