Reviews for CHILD OF THE PHOENIX
meowkitty17 chapter 6 . 1/2/2011
update! :)
Cynthia Cacciola chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
Will you finish the story,cause it is really !
Alenor chapter 6 . 5/7/2005
hey great story so far. poor hermione, she's got no family left. however ann seemed like a younger hermione, does that mean she is a younger hermione? lol, cya next chappie.
Raspberri13 chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
oh my! please write more soon! :-D
shelly chapter 6 . 12/13/2004
keep going with the story its quite good
ashley chapter 6 . 10/20/2004
Its a cool story and i hope you finish it! good luck and c-ya later.

~*~ashley~*~
Growl Snarl chapter 6 . 8/2/2004
would you please please please update? i love your story so far and now you just need to continue and it will be perfect.

PUH-LEZ?
BlackAngelBlood chapter 6 . 7/15/2004
you just had to end it there didn't ya. GR. please update as soon as you can it was getting good and i want to know whats going to happen.::Grabs Boozaka::if you don't well then...
christine chapter 6 . 3/22/2004
hey im still waiting for another chapter. j/k i was thinking, what if hermione gets caught by the death eaters and voldemort. and it would be really cool if they both died together (harry and mione) or u can make a happy ending story. well that was just some ideas, well later! and hurry up with the next chapter! j/k
likeDUHimGREGS chapter 6 . 3/11/2004
hey ur really good! hermione being the true heir. kewl. now all u need to do is write the complete story and it will be the best story i have ever read. email me please when u add more chapters at thanks!
kikiules chapter 6 . 3/9/2004
omg this is great! plz update
Emerald Flame chapter 6 . 1/24/2004
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! I LOVE IT! PLEASE CONTINUE! UPDATE!
UPDATE!
disorientedblue chapter 6 . 1/17/2004
PLEASE! Update soon!This is really good!
Joy4eva chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
Nice story,hurry up update...
Tiffany chapter 6 . 12/24/2003
Awesome story! I had actually always thought of writing a story like this but you beat me to it! *laughs* Your doing a great job at it. Keep going cause I can't wait to hear what happens next!