Reviews for The Relocation of Elijah Robbins
RemTar85 chapter 27 . 4/15
1Man, this is getting intense From Mab plotting to rule the world, to Elijah very deep under her influence, poor Nashville in trouble now after he went into the eye and met Art and the ghosts, to Thailog looking for the eye and deciding to bring the Quarrymen in on it to cause even further trouble. So many things, and it's awesome, really looking forward to how it plays out.

I also quite liked you giving Katana some spotlight too, with a good reasoning over why she's so protective of her family and especially her egg. Time traveling for so long, facing all kinds of dangers, not easy to let go of that and just settle down.

Nice touch also on making Brentwood into a genius much like Lexington. I like when the clones are written as allowed to move past the characterization we saw on the show and comics, gain their own smarts and personalities.
emyy250 chapter 27 . 4/15
Good chapter. A lot happened in this one. I was a bit surprised that Amanda noticed his eyes. Not totally sure what the scene with Katana and the eggs was about, but it was a good moment. I hope Nashville can figure out a way to warn the others.
emyy250 chapter 26 . 3/22
Good chapter. This one had a lot. What was Thailog doing? Meeting Mab was cool. I hope Elijah doesn't do anything super bad. I wonder what will happen when his uncle gets back.
RemTar85 chapter 26 . 3/21
Boy, this was so creepy, the way Mab's just taking over Elijah like that. Really cool imagery with the mirror part, and Elijah was super creepy there at the end. It's interesting to see you giving Art the bully some spotlight too, and the souls of both humans and gargoyles together in that place was a cool concept. Makes me wonder if Art will end up finding out the truth and becoming another secret keeper in the long run. I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Also, Ferris Bueller's Day Off? Boy, does that bring back unpleasant memories, but in a funny way. lol
emyy250 chapter 25 . 2/22
Good chapter. I liked Elijah's friendship with Claw. Seeing the Labyrinth was cool. I wonder what else the stone to him.
RemTar85 chapter 25 . 2/20
Another great chapter. OS nice to see how you incorporated the Labyrinth. having Elijah volunteer there was inspired, and I love the way you wrote the clones, they were quite funny and likable, and I also like how Elijah and Claw bonded by both knowing ASL. And then wham, that ending scene out of left field was pretty hardcore, as Elijah's realizing now that something's seriously wrong, as well as an interesting insight on your take regarding Claw's backstory, at least part of it. Great job!
emyy250 chapter 24 . 2/10
Good chapter. I was surprised when June and Elijah got into an argument. I kinda figured the eye had some sort of power. Hope the rest of his birthday goes ok.
RemTar85 chapter 24 . 2/6
Okay, so not only is the stone magical and made the girls forget the argument and become very friendly to one another, but it also seems to be affecting Elijah's behavior too, he seems to be downright pleased with himself there at the end. This surely doesn't bode well.

And stuff like what happened in this chapter makes me feel extra glad I was never interested in romantic relationships at that age, I saved myself a lot of possible drama. lol
TureBeliever chapter 24 . 2/6
So the stone’s magic or something? Cool! Can’t wait to read more!
emyy250 chapter 23 . 1/29
Good chapter. The fight scene was cool. Not sure what's going to happen with the eye.
emyy250 chapter 22 . 1/29
Good chapter. I had a lot of emails to go through and I must have missed this one so I just finally got to read this. Proteus is a interesting villain. Nashville and Elijah were good too.
RemTar85 chapter 23 . 1/10
Man, this was a doozy, so much going on, Macbeth there to boot, nice to see him there and investigating the Illuminati at that. I feel that you did a cooler job than the show did at displaying how dangerous Proteus can be in actual battle with his powers, the moment where he evades Brooklyn shooting him in the head by shapeshifting into a smaller size was inspired. And quite a surprise too see Fang not just being the one to finally take Proteus down, but actually kill him, I never saw that coming, you killing off a character. Though I admit I am confused over just how that happened; I get the electrocuting him part but then there's the wooden spoke thing, which I have no clue what it is. Shame everyone's gone back home now, it was quite the interesting arc, and I'm curious as to just what that thing is Eli found.

Must point out, though, there were a few times during the chapter where you referred to Taurus as "Proteus" by accident.
Drago pirate chapter 23 . 1/9
Great chapter you have written.
RemTar85 chapter 22 . 11/23/2020
Hmm. I understand that Brooklyn's been through a lot in 40 years of time travel, seen some horrible stuff, and he's also extremely worried about Elijah, but his getting snappy at Taurus seems a bit of a kneejerk reaction. Taurus just wants to keep his and his people's existence a secret, and the very excitable Nashville is not making that easy. Taurus's "arrest threat" to Nashville was pretty harmless, almost playful in a way. Nevertheless, everyone's stressed out, so overreacting to some things may well be expected.

And I am really liking how you write the Redemption Squad, you really capture their dynamic with their different personalities and it makes for a fun read, especially with Elijah hanging out with them for now. It's a fun thing to have and a break from the norm. And then comes that ending of the chapter, way to ramp up the tension there. Really looking forward to next chapter.
Regin Ash chapter 1 . 11/22/2020
You are doing a great job. Don’t feel you’ve offended people who have this disability. I am hearing impaired and I am loving this story. Keep up the good work.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »