Reviews for The Relocation of Elijah Robbins
emyy250 chapter 36 . 6/6
Good chapter. I wasn't expecting Elijah and Amanda to get married. I'm happy they did though. I enjoyed this story a lot.
James Birdsong chapter 35 . 5/19
Good four chapters.
emyy250 chapter 35 . 5/9
Good chapter. I kinda forgot that this was almost over. It hit a little close to home since my grandparents died last year. But I liked seeing the Xanatos'.
JacksonMW chapter 35 . 5/6
I'm so happy to have been here for the final chapter (minus the epilogue). What a fantastic, thrilling, and engaging story this was. Just... wow. A perfect story through and through.

Cannot wait to see the sequel you have planned!
emyy250 chapter 34 . 4/4
Good chapter. It was very exciting. I was a little surprised that Jefferson died. I hope Elijah doesn't blame himself.
JacksonMW chapter 34 . 4/2
Stellar chapter. I teared up at the end.
JacksonMW chapter 33 . 3/29
Fantastic story! Such a great, refreshing read. Looking forward to the finale!
emyy250 chapter 33 . 1/28
Good chapter. Everything is getting tense and exciting. Poor Maggie. Hopefully, they'll get there in time to stop Mab.
RemTar85 chapter 33 . 1/28
Mab really comes across as so petty and a troll, so she's like a mix of both Puck and Oberon but all full-out evil. Everything just keeps building up to this impending big climax while a whole slew of characters that sounds huge, and I'm definitely looking forward to it.
Drago pirate chapter 33 . 1/26
Great chapter you have written, can't wait to see the endgame.
RemTar85 chapter 32 . 10/5/2021
From the attack at the castle, to Jeffrey trying to adjust to being able to see, to the dynamics between Fang and the duo of Arthur and Griff, this chapter has so much going on and all of it fun.
js537315 chapter 32 . 9/25/2021
I hope this story be Finnish soon so I want to see the sequel and a possible spin off of the London clan and another OC of this series.
emyy250 chapter 32 . 9/20/2021
Good chapter. It's an awful night for Brooklyn, isn't it? Can't wait to see what Mab has planned for King Arthur.
Drago pirate chapter 32 . 9/19/2021
This was a great chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 31 . 9/7/2021
Good two chapters then one good tribute.