Reviews for The Relocation of Elijah Robbins
RemTar85 chapter 31 . 8/29/2021
A very kind and heartfelt tribute from you to a fantastic actor and person, it's very sweet and heartwarming of you to do this.
emyy250 chapter 30 . 7/26/2021
Good chapter. Lots of stuff happened. Do the babies still count if they were born in the eye?
RemTar85 chapter 30 . 7/23/2021
ZOMG, that scene! That scene! You know what scene! I so wasn't expecting that, you genius, you!

Many other things to enjoy too, from Yama being so determined to protect Brooklyn and Katana's egg, to the Quarrymen losing face and Castaway having to flee, to the tension forming between Elijah and Mab, to Maggie about to give birth and now helped by spirits, enhanced by the humorous bits of Amanda and Nashville's arguing over about laying an egg and how birthing is different, that was legit funny.

So looking forward to what comes next!
emyy250 chapter 29 . 6/21/2021
Good chapter. Things are ramping up now.
RemTar85 chapter 29 . 6/20/2021
This just keeps getting more and more intense. Elijah's full-on horror/fantasy movie villain right now because of Mab, and what she's planning with the babies sounds crazy scary. They've got everyone scared, divided and with essentially just the small basics of a defense but absolutely zero plan, and I guess I can't blame Fang for being so scared and bailing on everyone, especially when she accessed what sounds like a very traumatic childhood for him. The tension keeps going up and the suspense still remains, as we don't know how things will turn out and some people are still unaccounted for.

If anything, I'd say the dialogue felt iffy at times (like how Owen called Xanatos as simply "Xanatos" without adding "Mister" to it), but overall, man, this final arc of the story is seriously ramping up the tension extremely well. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 28 . 5/24/2021
Cool story. Good work
emyy250 chapter 28 . 5/22/2021
Good chapter. I hope Nashville is ok. Hopefully everyone get there in time to save Elijah.
RemTar85 chapter 28 . 5/22/2021
So, the climax begins. And it's a big one, I see, almost everyone's coming together. Great to see Macbeth and the Redemption Squad, and even a bi with Griff and King arthur, while the Quarrymen and Thailog are on the other side of things. I admit, I'm a little surprised Castaway didn't think it odd when talking to Thailog, considering that the sounds identical to Goliath, but maybe Thailog could be using a voice changer.

Really liking how much is going on at once. The inside of the Eye was interesting, what with Art having gotten used to the others by now, but teenager he is, still rather petulant and jerkish regarding his own actions. Very smart of him with how he realized he could escape, and surprising how he seemed to show concern for Elijah as he asked how much of a hold Mab has on him. That being said, after Elijah/Mab tortures him, Art just kinda disappears from the chapter, so I'm curious what will happen with him next, considering he's now caught in this whole mess.

But then there was the ending of the chapter. It surprised me, it shocked me, it made me gasp and go "Oh no no no no no no". That's easily the most hardcore R-rated thing I've seen you write so far, and by golly, I hope that there's a magical solution for it, hopefully Alex can help with Puck's guidance.
RemTar85 chapter 27 . 4/15/2021
1Man, this is getting intense From Mab plotting to rule the world, to Elijah very deep under her influence, poor Nashville in trouble now after he went into the eye and met Art and the ghosts, to Thailog looking for the eye and deciding to bring the Quarrymen in on it to cause even further trouble. So many things, and it's awesome, really looking forward to how it plays out.

I also quite liked you giving Katana some spotlight too, with a good reasoning over why she's so protective of her family and especially her egg. Time traveling for so long, facing all kinds of dangers, not easy to let go of that and just settle down.

Nice touch also on making Brentwood into a genius much like Lexington. I like when the clones are written as allowed to move past the characterization we saw on the show and comics, gain their own smarts and personalities.
emyy250 chapter 27 . 4/15/2021
Good chapter. A lot happened in this one. I was a bit surprised that Amanda noticed his eyes. Not totally sure what the scene with Katana and the eggs was about, but it was a good moment. I hope Nashville can figure out a way to warn the others.
emyy250 chapter 26 . 3/22/2021
Good chapter. This one had a lot. What was Thailog doing? Meeting Mab was cool. I hope Elijah doesn't do anything super bad. I wonder what will happen when his uncle gets back.
RemTar85 chapter 26 . 3/21/2021
Boy, this was so creepy, the way Mab's just taking over Elijah like that. Really cool imagery with the mirror part, and Elijah was super creepy there at the end. It's interesting to see you giving Art the bully some spotlight too, and the souls of both humans and gargoyles together in that place was a cool concept. Makes me wonder if Art will end up finding out the truth and becoming another secret keeper in the long run. I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Also, Ferris Bueller's Day Off? Boy, does that bring back unpleasant memories, but in a funny way. lol
emyy250 chapter 25 . 2/22/2021
Good chapter. I liked Elijah's friendship with Claw. Seeing the Labyrinth was cool. I wonder what else the stone to him.
RemTar85 chapter 25 . 2/20/2021
Another great chapter. OS nice to see how you incorporated the Labyrinth. having Elijah volunteer there was inspired, and I love the way you wrote the clones, they were quite funny and likable, and I also like how Elijah and Claw bonded by both knowing ASL. And then wham, that ending scene out of left field was pretty hardcore, as Elijah's realizing now that something's seriously wrong, as well as an interesting insight on your take regarding Claw's backstory, at least part of it. Great job!
emyy250 chapter 24 . 2/10/2021
Good chapter. I was surprised when June and Elijah got into an argument. I kinda figured the eye had some sort of power. Hope the rest of his birthday goes ok.
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »