Reviews for The Relocation of Elijah Robbins
kickykyo chapter 19 . 9/13/2020
Awesome chapter! It's about time these two got together! How will June react to this?
Good luck with your next chapter!
RemTar85 chapter 19 . 9/13/2020
Well, my thoughts on teenage romance in general and the typical tropes associated with it (like them starting out disliking each other to then become a couple) aside, this was pretty decent. Their interactions have improved overtime and they have good chemistry.
emyy250 chapter 18 . 8/17/2020
Good chapter. I'm glad Brooklyn and Elijah made up. I was sorta surprised to see Mr. Rogers in this, but it turned out good. I've seen some anecdotes about Mr. Rogers before and they were about how kind he was.
RemTar85 chapter 18 . 8/15/2020
Well now, this is a crossover I never expected to see. I did not grow up with Mr. Rogers, his show just didn't air at all where I live, but I've heard plenty of him to know how much he meant to so many people and how many childhoods he brightened, so to have him be the one to encourage and enlighten Elijah just feels so right and heartwarming. Brooklyn trying so hard to learn sign language again was also very heartwarming. I definitely look forward to see what comes next, now that it all comes 100% from your imagination.
kickykyo chapter 18 . 8/14/2020
Awwwwwww! That's sweet and cool! Curious to see how their friendship will continue, and how Elijah will interact with the rest of Brooklyn's family.
RemTar85 chapter 17 . 7/26/2020
So Thailog's got something devious planned, as per usual, and it's great to know about the Squad now being fully formed and active, wonder what role they may play in the future, if any. Also still wondering if we'll ever see anyone from the Labyrinth in your story, especially the potential Claw has, what with Elijah being deaf and Claw mute.

But the biggest thing of this chapter, of course, was the time-dancing Brooklyn and his family, and Elijah's reaction to it. And I must say, this is one of your best written chapters yet, in my opinion. Elijah's reaction to what happened to Brooklyn is very visceral and heartfelt, very realistic, especially as he's a teenager, so such a thing was bound to hit him much harder than anyone else. I look forward to seeing more on this development.
emyy250 chapter 17 . 7/25/2020
Good chapter. I wasn't really expecting Brooklyn to go Time Dancing in this chapter. Brooklyn forgetting how to sign made sense, but it was still sad. The ending bit about Mab's eye was interesting.
kickykyo chapter 17 . 7/24/2020
Do you think Brooklyn would get ticked if Elijah started hanging out with Malibu? His clone?
RemTar85 chapter 16 . 7/13/2020
I really liked this chapter. It was quite simple, but I'm a firm believer of "simple is best". Sometimes all you need is a heartwarming Christmas get-together to put a smile on your face.
emyy250 chapter 16 . 7/12/2020
This was a good chapter. Nice reprieve from all the emotional drama. Drama isn't bad, but it's nice to see everyone having a good time.
kickykyo chapter 16 . 7/10/2020
Cool chapter!
If you are following the comic plot after this, is Elijah going to be sad when Brooklyn gets whisked away by the Phoenix Gate and reappear a lot older with a family? Because won't that mean his friend is a lot older than him and has new responsibilities?
Curious to see what you'll come up with.
RemTar85 chapter 15 . 5/14/2020
Aaah, few things are as awkward as teen crushes, and one of those few things is really wanting to tell something to someone you trust but you absolutely can't, so it gets double heavy when both things happen at the same time. This chapter was an interesting change of pace, getting to see both the ups and the downs of Elijah returning home even if for a short time.
emyy250 chapter 15 . 5/9/2020
Good chapter. I liked Elijah's reaction to being home.
RemTar85 chapter 14 . 4/6/2020
This was a very mellow chapter after all that happened on Halloween, and there's nothing wrong with that. having mellow chapters to unwind is very welcome, and this one with Elijah totally owning his teacher (because every school has at least one horrible teacher) and finally being actual friends with Amanda was very good to see.
emyy250 chapter 14 . 4/4/2020
Nice chapter, it was good to see what happened after
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »