Reviews for The Relocation of Elijah Robbins
RemTar85 chapter 13 . 3/27/2020
Pretty intense chapter, and glad to see the kids bury the hatchet. Rather surprised that the hospital would allow Bronx in, costume excuse or not, especially without a harness or collar and leash or something that could make him pass off as a seeing eye dog. Tiny bit during Amanda's POV that switches from first to third person and back, but nothing egregious. At the end, Thailog fooling Sevarius with the wrong blood samples, that was deviously brilliant, very well played there.
emyy250 chapter 13 . 3/21/2020
Good chapter, nice action. Glad everyone was ok and he and Amanda became friends. What's Thailog planning?
RemTar85 chapter 12 . 3/10/2020
While I've never been keen on kid romance and teen romance, the talk Amanda had with Jeffrey and Hudson was nice and well done, showing the caring and compassionate Jeffrey and Hudson had. Though while I could understand Amanda believing Hudson has a costume on, I'm surprised she couldn't recognize Bronx as a gargoyle rather than a dog with a costume.

Things should get interesting now that Amanda did realize that Brooklyn and probably Hudson and Bronx too are gargoyles, though that's gonna have to wait because of Fang. Most villains in the Gargoyles universe should take lessons from Xanatos regarding revenge. The downside of the chapter is that Elijah still comes across as quite unlikable. It's one thing to prefer to be more by himself or only with some friends, I can relate to that full well, but he comes across as a jerk about it, just quite hostile, especially because it's been 12 chapters and he's still acting like that.
emyy250 chapter 12 . 3/8/2020
Good chapter.
emyy250 chapter 11 . 2/23/2020
Good chapter. Can't wait for more
RemTar85 chapter 11 . 2/22/2020
Here we go, Halloween. Interesting to differ a bit by having Brooklyn be there than at the castle, and I like the idea of gargoyles spending Halloween in a small town rather than the big bustle of Manhattan. And yikes, Amanda's kind of a mess right now. But that guy deserved that punch on principle. plainly put, don't make fun of disabled people.

And hey, Fang's coming in! You know well I've always had a soft spot for him, so I'm curious what he'll do. Gotta say, he's got steel ones to mouth off to Thailog like that after seeing what Thailog's capable of. Wouldn't surprise me if Fang just decides to screw it and simply goof off and eventually flee, but then again, if he knows or suspects that Thailog has the resources to track him down, that'd be enough incentive to make Fang do what Thailog wants. Seems Fang's definitely interested in revenge, but as Xanatos famously said to Fox that one time "Revenge, as they say, is a sucker's game", so we'll see what happens.

Keep up the good work!
emyy250 chapter 10 . 2/15/2020
Good chapter. What's Elijah gonna wear? And is he going to meet the Xanatoses at some point?
Awesomeness1 chapter 10 . 2/15/2020
Awesome chapter and fic!
RemTar85 chapter 10 . 2/15/2020
I'm quite enjoying how you're following the comic book's storyline but with your own added twists here and there. Definitely looking forward to see what Elijah and Brooklyn get up to in the town on Halloween. Keep up the good work!
Gargoyle Guest chapter 9 . 2/5/2020
Cool chapter!
emyy250 chapter 9 . 2/5/2020
Why was the chapter cut up into sections? I'm just curious. Also, how much have the rewritten chapters changed?
emyy250 chapter 8 . 2/2/2020
I didn't think of the Illuminati, I probably should have considered them. Good chapter
Gargoyle guest chapter 7 . 1/28/2020
Great story! Can’t wait to read more!
Drago pirate chapter 7 . 1/24/2020
This is really cool.
emyy250 chapter 7 . 1/24/2020
I smell conflict brewing. Elijah is a teen boy and he just learned about gargoyles. Hopefully it won't end badly for everyone.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »