Reviews for Two in One
teardrops2m chapter 14 . 12/18/2004
Good fanfiction. Hope to read more of it soon.

Oh and if you get the chance check out greatfanfiction on yahoo groups.
kawaiipnay chapter 14 . 9/17/2004
dis story is god! so kurama's appearance gonna change? coz u know he's gonna grow up again. hope u update soon!
Momonster chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
you know they can split but not completely? with out eachother they both can not live.
rogue solus chapter 14 . 10/26/2003
Great story. Update soon.
Death Phoenix chapter 14 . 8/29/2003
Update really really soon!
A fan grin chapter 14 . 8/22/2003
Riveting story. More?
borderline-mary chapter 14 . 8/20/2003
All in all, this was an interesting story, and I enjoyed the premise very much. Although a bit choppy at times, you explained everything and left no visible plot holes. The only thing I have to harp on is that your grammar and sentence structure sometimes leave something to be desired, but if you wish, I will gladly volunteer to beta for you. Again, a great fic, and if this isn't the end (I can't tell), I'll look forward to more.
Akku-chan chapter 13 . 8/18/2003
I like this. Update soon.
Akku-chan chapter 14 . 8/6/2003
This was pretty funny! At least to me. Continue this fic! I love it!
J chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
I really like this, I think it's a good idea, and I think you're presenting it well. ONe thing is that you seem to be switching tenses sometimes - telling the story in present, but then switching to past for a paragraph. It's a little confusing. But besides that good.
En Satsu Koku Ryuu Ha chapter 14 . 7/24/2003
This is VERY good, I hope u update soon!
Lady Ann Kenobi chapter 14 . 7/23/2003
It's too bad the two couldn't come to some agreement and remain as they were. I would have liked to see the boy and fox become friends...almost like a Yugi/Yami student/mentor relationship. Now they will be seperate, and something terrible could happen.
alydhe chapter 13 . 7/15/2003
oh please continue! I need to know what happens between Shiori and Kurama. Please don't let it be bad!

Thanks for reviewing me btw.
HieiTheSwordsmen chapter 13 . 7/10/2003
Mostly interesting. I like how you depicted the characters. I am looking forward to seeing the next chapter.
HieiTheSwordsmen chapter 12 . 7/9/2003
Very good, very interesting, though just a bit boring, though it was more interesting then boring. I give it a 10/10. Good job.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »