Reviews for L'attrait des Ténèbres
I love the way you write about klaroline, please don't stop writing, your stories give me life ! I don't know if you like the idea but you could talk about the emotional relationship between the two of you or include some pleasure slaves (sorry if that's not the correct term) from klaus, it could be aurora or camille and see how caroline would feel in that situation (master a possessive and jealous caroline hahaha).
kclover chapter 7 . 9/14
I love this story (and not only this one, I really should get better at leaving reviews on all the things I like because you totally deserve the encouragement)! This is so hot, I can't wait to read about how you include Enzo into Caroline's explorations. I really hope you keep writing this and ignore the trolls. I'm not sure I have any sexy ideas to contribute but maybe we could also see some Klaus' siblings join the fun one way or another. Or maybe Klaus and Caroline give a special performance to their regular audience. Also, special occasion sex, like their birthdays. Not sure if those are something you'd consider writing but I really hope you still have inspiration for Klaroline, you're a great writer. I only recently discovered you but I really like how you write my favorite couple (even when you make me as has been the case but that's the beginning of another review eventually coming your way). Thank you so much for your amazing Klaroline stories! 3
Punk57 chapter 7 . 9/15
interested
Rae chapter 7 . 9/13
Lots of people read and like your stories, the troll is horrid. Caroline was married to a human, does she plan on living there with klaus for a long time or will she eventually leave? Their relationship is strong so it will be interesting to see how that works out.
I love this fanfiction, I also love Caroline as she dominates, I would love to see more of that and a jealous Klaus hahaha
This is so good! I love this fanfiction ! Lots of love!
This was soooo goooodd!
I would like to read about a fight between Klaus and Caroline or how would Caroline want to have a real date with Klaus? Would he refuse or give her the best date as a boyfriend? What if Caroline asks Klaus if they would continue together if she no longer wants to continue in L'attrait des Ténèbres but wants to be his girlfriend? By the way I LOVE YOUR FANFICTION
You could talk more about how your emotional relationship is progressing or incorporate matt into the story, to find out what impact it would have on Klaus and Caroline's relationship. Or a jealous Caroline
You could write more about Klaus and Caroline's romantic relationship or about a jealous Klaus (I love jealous Klaus haha). 3
I love this fanfiction
klarolineeuphoria chapter 7 . 9/11
I was supposed to review the newest chapter but ended up reviewing chapter 1. Oops. But I still stand by my words. Love your writing and I promise to be better at reviewing. I really suck at that!
klarolineeuphoria chapter 1 . 9/11
Ever since I discovered your entire universe of Klaroline fics I’ve been addicted because we doesn’t love some difficult Klaroline love, hot AF Klaroline smut and lengthy fics. Yasss Queen. Never stop writing about our favorite couple. Please. Big hugs from me.
I am demotivated that it takes so long to update :(
danideekay chapter 6 . 8/6