Reviews for Tears of A Hanyou
Sara aka Seras chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
so sad but i like sad stories so great story
SenceLess chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
this one shot is so sad but great written
someone who does not exist chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
um did not inuyasha get the power to resist his demon self when he first learned the backlash wave
gladdecease chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
One could they have guns in Feudal Japan? It doesn't really make sense. Anyway, nice job, although it was sad. Later!
AwesomeFanfictionLover chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
*Cries* That was touching. Good job.
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
i liked it just as much as someone would like a horribly sad deathfic. i didnt know miroku could be so evil, they didnt have to be sarcastic! inuyasha was hurt, and didnt know what he was doing.
ya know what? i loved it, now i have to read a few really good, fluffy, and extremely happy inu/kag fics to stop the pain.
sarah IY NUT chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
that was SO moving
i was almost in tears (sniff, sniff)
other than that it was a great story and u did a great job
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
The idea probably isn't original, but I like your story anyway. Poor Inuyasha.
WAFF chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Not bad, not bad at all! I'm a diehrad Inu/kag fan, but this was still good. . Keep it up!
Aki T chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Oh...that's so sad... -sniffle- I'm depressed now. Good one-shot!
Allyssa chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
I really liked this sory a lot... i kinda wish it didn't hav to end tho... Did sango, Miroku, and Shippou stay mad at Inuyasha? What did Inuyasha do next? ... This is a really great story because it was very very sad and because it makes you think a little...

Keep writing!

Leah chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
oh inu, how could you? that's an extremely morbid story. you had inu kill all the villagers? why? keep writing, this story's ok. ja ne!
Golden Skies chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Aw, that was sad. But it was very well written, only one comment- i don't think they had guns yet.
Wethril chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
I loved this.. maybe you could do another chapter to make reprecusions for what was done.. maybe convince his brother or give his brother something to maybe get him to use his sword to bring Kagome back to life. Since Sesshoumaru DOES have the Sword of Life, Tenseiga. :) I liked it though.. much feeling and sadness.. Poor Inu-sama..