Reviews for It's 'Arry Potter!
Siriusly Sirius Lily Black chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
LOL, zat is all i can say
Hope Night chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
! I think this is so like me being ramdom and completely out there this is AWESOME!
Seom chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
I love this story! It's so funny! I'm always quoteing it all over the place at home and at school! I love it! It so small and yet so incredibly funny! I love it! "“‘Ello, I’m ‘Arry Po’er!
SpiderSquirrel chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
I'm not going by the book because I think ppl need a little break frm that I'm basing the war thing on my friend James and his ex-girlfriend Lily (funny huh?) But ya you story is good I suggest if your going to click my signature that you don't read It Takes Two 'cause it's really stupid. Anyway great stories keep it up.
StAlKaHoLiC chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
HAHAHH! This is so funny... but a bit pointless... but thats a thing that makes it funny.. Hahah

GOOD JOB!
citcat299 chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
hehehe that was hilarious!
Renny chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
I was reading FredIsMine's shit when I came across your name while I was leaving mean reviews (she diserved it). I can't spell for beans *in bio*

Random at least this had more of a plot that FredIsMine's crap. READ MY CRAPPIE STORY PLEASE!
Chan Riddle chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Funny...
My-Husbands-Wifey chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
... ... ...HA HA HA HHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAH HA HAAHAHHAH HA AHAHAH!... ... ...I actually like it... ...It's funny... sounds like something my friends and I would come up with! :) :)

~Eamane
xoraxox chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
Nice, lizgib - very amusing. And i am *SO* brilliant... the half author is incredibly glad that everyone except for that jerk of an anonymous reviewer likes our story. *preens* i am having such an AWESOME summer right now! yay! hahahahahahahhahaha!

-ahr
doesn't give a fuck chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
that was retarded
DraconisGirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
lol! I get bored in english class too. Write more when you get bored! this was short and funny!

~MinK
Ltl. Ms. Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
oh that is so funny! I love these sort of stories that take about a few seconds to read, and yet your laughing for about ten minutes afterwards! Very weird! The boy who lived TWICE! I love it! Great story!
padfoot4eva chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
okay elizabeth, what is with the not e-mailing me! i am so bored! okay you need to give me the updates on your harry potter and the order of the phoenix story that you are supposedly writing. okay ttyl byes did you know that i typed that whole thing without looking at the keys? yay for me!
AGirlWonder chapter 1 . 6/1/2003