Reviews for Hidden Affections
MrNovak chapter 29 . 12/19/2022
Just read of all this. The story is very solid. The pacing is excellent. Nothing felt too fast or too slow. Really quite remarkable in that respect. This most recent cliff hanger of Bonnie starting to grow into her own power is needed based on how things are going, and I fully support.

Although I do have one major criticism, albeit a biased one, I am completely surprised that Kim was allowed back. I don’t think she truly deserved it. Even while I will agree it is within Ron’s basic character from the show, I think that is too much. In many respects, she broke him; and Bonnie put him back together. I don’t think she should have gotten a pass. Emotionally you nailed the break and the return, but it still just irks me. There should have been more after the beginning of reconciliation and maybe have it fail. I would have wanted to see Kim actually make up for it, not just say she will.

Anyways, I am still a bit shocked on the Shego romantic inclusion despite it being in the summary of the story. It was foreshadowed, but it felt fast. Though… You are building that emotional connection right now in this arc by unpacking Shego’s past and having Ron accept it. I guess I am impatient.

What to say about Bonnie… You’ve made her into something fun. You kept her snarkiness and made it work. You did go for an approach a lot of fanwork writers do of making her a softy on the inside. It’s a good trope that you pulled off well. You might want to show those teeth more often to emphasize that (I do recognize her snark and glares at the offending are your way of showing those teeth). But seriously, you have made Bonnie so much fun to read. So thank you for that.

Bonnie’s Mom is the mvp (most valuable parent) in this situation. She’s being supportive and awesome. I hope she gets some screen time to shine. What little we have seen of her paints her in an excellent light.

I don’t expect the Han to be a thing in story. If she is, then she is Ron’s daughter.

All in all, you have me excited to see what happens next. The fox lady makes me question what you have planned.
bumbum8857 chapter 15 . 12/1/2022
I've read all of this twice i just absolutely love the narrative and arcs. Great stuff! Goin read it a third time.
Dark enchanter chapter 29 . 8/17/2022
Just found this story at the weekend and tore through it, I'm dying to know what happens next! Are we going to learn more about Kim's strange reaction to technology?
ryanrohan chapter 14 . 8/14/2022
chapter 12 you just started pulling shit out your ass lmfaooo
GunBlade2022 chapter 29 . 8/2/2022
Hi there

The plot thickens...

Keep up the great writing and stay safe!
Logan chapter 18 . 7/9/2022
This story could definitely use some more shego and less shark jumping at this point the Ron is all powerful point has been made and the plot should go somewhere or there can be more drama and or character ship development.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 29 . 6/24/2022
Cool updating.

Keep the good writing.
RKF22 chapter 29 . 6/24/2022
EXCELLENT WORK
Jackson Bryan Malikebu chapter 28 . 5/17/2022
My condolences to you for your loss..may he Rest In Peace..
GunBlade2022 chapter 28 . 2/26/2022
Hi there

So it's Ron Wukong now, that will be a laugh, or maybe a new beginning for him?

Keep up the great writing and stay safe!
BoredKing chapter 28 . 2/8/2022
My condolences for your loss, I'm happy your writing again but don't force yourself.
BC chapter 28 . 2/7/2022
My condolences. Story is amazing and I am excited by each new post. But if you need the time we will understand. Best of luck

-BC
RKF22 chapter 28 . 2/7/2022
EXCELLENT WORK
ryuofhi99 chapter 28 . 2/6/2022
ohhh yea baby i like this turn of events!
dtrain511 chapter 28 . 2/6/2022
sorry for your lost and I love this story