Reviews for Hidden Affections
gerald.lenard123 chapter 7 . 10/14
you have just made my day and made my wife laugh at me for geeking out when I read the car
Draco chapter 15 . 10/4
Este largo esta bien , para capitulos mas densos de mas accion puedes aumentar la longitud animo
Draco chapter 14 . 10/4
Creo que el capitulo tiene potencial, pero esperare a ver como sigue la historia
love it
RKF22 chapter 27 . 9/19
EXCELLENT WORK
GunBlade2021 chapter 27 . 9/18
Hi there

Ouch, the older brother really had to ruin a calm, romantic scene after some heartfelt revelations.

Keep up the great writing and stay safe!
simm36 chapter 27 . 9/17
gran capitulo
continua por favor
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 27 . 9/17
Heh, Hego ruined the moment.

Great chapter, and yeah, while Shego killing the survivors wasn't exactly heroic, she certainly wouldn't be judged considering how they tortured her for weeks.

Keep the good writing.
Awsome backstory on Shego, also I love Ron and Bonnie relationship and I like Ron care about Shego, Ron is lucky having two woman his girlfriends.
The Real Hell Fire chapter 27 . 9/17
Should probably have Ron start saying Sheila’s real name more
Cthulhu rex chapter 26 . 7/16
Pfff, Ron’s parents are such some jerks… But on the other hand, I must admit that will be kinda weird to see his own son going out with two (gorgeous) girls at the same time.
Vohn Russwell chapter 26 . 6/28
Just catched up saying it was better than I expected is an understatement, though some scene were just kinda off imo.
GunBlade2021 chapter 26 . 6/24
Hi there

A pity that his parents did not give the girls a chance, but having too at the same time is overwhelming as parents, but still...

Keep up the great writing and stay safe!
simm36 chapter 26 . 6/23
muy bien buen capitulo
los padres de Ron son idiotas
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 26 . 6/21
Cool update, and yeah, Ron isn't letting anyone walk over him again. His parents certainly have no right to complain considering they pretty much stopped raising him a long time ago.

Keep the good writing.