Reviews for Hidden Affections
ryuofhi99 chapter 29 . 10/27/2023
I hope you come back to this soon!
NyaNyaKittyFace chapter 14 . 6/12/2023
I’ll be honest I don’t like the idea of Kim being “upgraded”. There are MANY reasons why, but I’m at work and too hot & too tired to go into why. I do hope we get the “kidnap Bonnie” joke one more time. Comedy comes in 3’s.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/20/2023
Next Chapter
Guest chapter 20 . 4/20/2023
Hanna?
Guest chapter 19 . 4/20/2023
Anubi?
Ricoenpobresa chapter 29 . 3/29/2023
Pa cuando el poximo cap pa
Power Taco chapter 23 . 2/6/2023
Have I mentioned how much i like this story and miss it? It's such a unique and fun ot3.
MrNovak chapter 29 . 12/19/2022
Just read of all this. The story is very solid. The pacing is excellent. Nothing felt too fast or too slow. Really quite remarkable in that respect. This most recent cliff hanger of Bonnie starting to grow into her own power is needed based on how things are going, and I fully support.

Although I do have one major criticism, albeit a biased one, I am completely surprised that Kim was allowed back. I don’t think she truly deserved it. Even while I will agree it is within Ron’s basic character from the show, I think that is too much. In many respects, she broke him; and Bonnie put him back together. I don’t think she should have gotten a pass. Emotionally you nailed the break and the return, but it still just irks me. There should have been more after the beginning of reconciliation and maybe have it fail. I would have wanted to see Kim actually make up for it, not just say she will.

Anyways, I am still a bit shocked on the Shego romantic inclusion despite it being in the summary of the story. It was foreshadowed, but it felt fast. Though… You are building that emotional connection right now in this arc by unpacking Shego’s past and having Ron accept it. I guess I am impatient.

What to say about Bonnie… You’ve made her into something fun. You kept her snarkiness and made it work. You did go for an approach a lot of fanwork writers do of making her a softy on the inside. It’s a good trope that you pulled off well. You might want to show those teeth more often to emphasize that (I do recognize her snark and glares at the offending are your way of showing those teeth). But seriously, you have made Bonnie so much fun to read. So thank you for that.

Bonnie’s Mom is the mvp (most valuable parent) in this situation. She’s being supportive and awesome. I hope she gets some screen time to shine. What little we have seen of her paints her in an excellent light.

I don’t expect the Han to be a thing in story. If she is, then she is Ron’s daughter.

All in all, you have me excited to see what happens next. The fox lady makes me question what you have planned.
bumbum8857 chapter 15 . 12/1/2022
I've read all of this twice i just absolutely love the narrative and arcs. Great stuff! Goin read it a third time.
Dark enchanter chapter 29 . 8/17/2022
Just found this story at the weekend and tore through it, I'm dying to know what happens next! Are we going to learn more about Kim's strange reaction to technology?
ryanrohan chapter 14 . 8/14/2022
chapter 12 you just started pulling shit out your ass lmfaooo
GunBlade2024 chapter 29 . 8/2/2022
Hi there

The plot thickens...

Keep up the great writing and stay safe!
Logan chapter 18 . 7/9/2022
This story could definitely use some more shego and less shark jumping at this point the Ron is all powerful point has been made and the plot should go somewhere or there can be more drama and or character ship development.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 29 . 6/24/2022