Reviews for Devilish Outtakes
southernpur-rica chapter 2 . 9/16/2020
Of course he didn’t notice the sand now!
southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 9/16/2020
These two!
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 2 . 6/3/2020
I loved this chapter! Loved the banter and teasing between these two and I’m wondering if Bella did in fact imagine that guy lol
NKubie chapter 2 . 1/11/2020
Perfect mix of funny and sexy!

xo
Nan
NKubie chapter 1 . 1/11/2020
I really thought I had your joint account on alert. Oops though corrected now. Otherwise I would have read this sooner. This is a grest addition to the stories and I appreciate knowing that Emmett gets his wish.

xo
Nan
trisha63 chapter 2 . 12/30/2019
I finally got a chance to read this wonderfully, fluffy, and sexy outtake of our favorite Devilward and his Aphrodite! As always, it was fantastic and hilarious, and quite beautiful too. I'm so excited to read more of your co-authored stories in 2020! What a way to start a new decade. Happy New Year to you both and take care, Trisha :}
Cullenosopy chapter 2 . 12/30/2019
Nachos? YES! Moussaka? YES! Apples and cucumber? YES! Horseradish? YES! Kale? EFFIN' HELL NO! Kale sucks dead gangrenous balls.

Thank you for the fun and funny outtake! ! ! b !

Happy New Year! ! !
Tiskit chapter 2 . 12/29/2019
"Isabella, come here and show this delivery person your full beauty." - ROTFL. :) I just about died when I pictured Hades saying this. Love him, where do I get my own? :) Thanks for another chapter!
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 12/29/2019
Love, love, loved this!
debslmac chapter 2 . 12/29/2019
:) Happy New Year to you
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 12/29/2019
Oh, lordamercy! I do miss watchin' Hades try to navigate the human world LMAO! That server sure has a few tales to tell to his great grandchildren! And I just realized Hades's nervousness of the water might have had something to do with that pesky Poseidon!
debslmac chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
:) Happy Holidays to both of you too
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
That was a fun peek into Emmett's fascination with Rose. Good thing he'll eventually get his wish-to be human again!

Thanks!
Sally
Romana973 chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
Thanks!
Tiskit chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
Absolutely loved this outtake from Em! Thank you so much for sharing this peek into his and Rose’s relationship. I hope you both have a wonderful holiday! :)