Reviews for Watching the Wheels
netwolff86 chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
Great fic...Very well written...Keep up the great writing!
viu chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
the story was so good I can't describe
Little Rini chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
aawwww that was sweet! _
Little green chapter 1 . 12/14/2000
That was sweeeeet! And very well written! Pleeez, write more! I luv your writing! -Bisous!-
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 12/13/2000
Great story.
AMJ chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
you know me. Sucker for HYxRP so YEAH!
teenybopper27 chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
i loved it. it kinda made me all nice and warm myself. _
Dana chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
I love it! Great!
Savy chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
Kawaii!
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
Beck! Nice story. Really nice. I like the way you described her feelings regarding her decision, and how Heero was there for her - not disappointed, but unconditionally supportive. wonderful. I look forward to possibly seeing more of this - a series, perhaps? :)

Love, Rose
Tomorrow chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
That was really very interesting. Although, in my opinion, I don't think Relena would ever willingly give up her position, but it's your wonderful fic, and you can write as you like _ I liked the Heero and Relena moments, and I thought you set it up well. Do a Heero and Relena fic... I know you'd be good at it!
Cold Dragon chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
Great fic! Nice to see Relena responsibly stepping down instead of running away into the night. Also good to see her leaving for her self instead of only leaving for Heero. The dialogue is well done, I could actually hear the conversations fitting into the series. ICness all around. Bonus points for using Lennon, I can't wait to read the rest of the series. Nice way to end my day of watching Lennon and Beatles documentaries on VH1, to bad it's for such a sad occasion.
Morgana chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
Excellent...
Stella chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Nice fic - very good writing... and right on with the tribute to John Lennon!
FierySable chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Beautiful. Need i say more? This is one of the only fics that releena's found any joy OUTSIDE of her work, and i love it.