Reviews for Ain't That the Worst Thing You Ever Heard?
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2020
That “aw fuck it was just midnight and now it’s four am”...fat retweet. But I love this story so I guess I don’t mind too much.
fictionlover5 chapter 2 . 6/26/2020
Is this really gonna stay a two shot or do you think there will be more? Because I really love this one
JosyGinny26 chapter 1 . 3/22/2020
Really great story!
ajw80912 chapter 2 . 3/9/2020
Hi just popping in to show you some praise! I read your stories all the time because I think you’re an incredible writer. I also started back on fanfiction for this fandom many years ago, and am now old and in college... but I find myself coming back to stories like yours to remind myself of all the talented writers this world has to offer. Please don’t ever stop writingyou have an incredible talent for it and are so so good. I wish you all the best!
ClearSkies-L chapter 2 . 1/26/2020
That was sooooo adorable! I love how well Austin can read Ally.
Guest2 chapter 2 . 1/8/2020
Love a good happy ending! So cute and fluffy! :)
Luckystarz910 chapter 2 . 1/7/2020
So cute! Lmfao your author's note. Auslly 4ever in our hearts.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2020
Aww I loved this! :’)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2020
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
SomberFilledWithSullen chapter 2 . 1/6/2020
This was so effing adorable. Austin is such a sweet guy and they just work so well together. I wish I could see more of this relationship but the ending was so perfect that I’m still satisfied haha. Love it so so much! Your writing is amazing ;)
sweetgirl2711.cp chapter 2 . 1/6/2020
That was cute ending.
Reagan chapter 1 . 1/4/2020
OMG this is AMAZING! Can't wait for part two!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2019
Amazingly written
Luckystarz910 chapter 1 . 12/28/2019
I was going through my emails and got a notification for this. I will always appreciate your writing Maddie.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2019