Reviews for Angel's Scar
x Euphoria chapter 14 . 3/14
:) This story was so enjoyable! I know the start was sad for me a bit but it took a turn and got so exciting. I enjoyed it a bunch thank you so much for sharing! I'm a sucker for happy endings.
x Euphoria chapter 13 . 3/14
You know I always wondered why Rinoa was chosen. I mean I guess from the creators of the game stand point it was bound to happen because she was the main heroine but I can't help but think of the "what if" it was someone else that was the successor.

I'm SO glad he's resigning as commander. Maybe down the line when he's older if need be but he needs live his life. Ah that makes me so happy. I never thought of him as an Instructor but he would be very good at it of course. Also, it makes me happy that he's not only thinking about his future relationship with Rinoa but with Laguna as well. :)
x Euphoria chapter 12 . 3/14
AHHH you know I wanted to comment that Quistis was being really WEIRD. She just was in the right places at the right time with access to all of this info.. It definitely felt like she was the puppet master but omg I didn't want to say it. I didn't want Quistis to be the jealous girl which is what i assumed but i should have thought of Ultimecia x_x.
x Euphoria chapter 10 . 3/14
The thought of Rinoa being jealous of herself and Ellone being an observer is sooo hilarious. I'm horrible but it's so enjoyable to read hehe.

AND OMG i love the "bro" take Laguna has about Squall putting the moves on future Rinoa. It's all too great.
x Euphoria chapter 8 . 3/14
Oh my god you did the sword joke. LMAO I was not expecting that, it was hilarious. I love reading a relaxed normal Squall. He's grown so much from his walled off days :).
x Euphoria chapter 7 . 3/14
OH MY GOD. The story just KABOOMED with plot. but WHY am i laughing when he stopped and asked if he is cheating on his Rinoa. I can't help but find it so funny x).

But wow, they are changing the past. Something Ellone had tried to do so many times for Raine. This has gotten so exciting!
x Euphoria chapter 6 . 3/14
I'm so glad she's back! I cannot help but laugh that Zell is spilling the beans on what people say about her and how she feels. I'm glad thought it was like one of the ways he'll ever find out.

Also what is up with this Rinoa Scar girl! ahhh.
x Euphoria chapter 4 . 3/14
Okay you've done it again! I think now my new favorite interaction you write is between Squall and Laguna. The video call between the two was wholesome. At least there's a little progress in their relationship.

Also, I can't help but smile of the image of Squall curled up in a blanket with a cellphone.
x Euphoria chapter 3 . 3/14
Aww these after game stories always make me so sad. Poor Squall and Rinoa have these major responsibilities post game and don't get a chance to be together or figure themselves out.

Even though it makes me sad it's absolutely realistic for their relationship to be hard. But honestly I feel like that's why I love this pairing so much. I know there's no magic in the real world but I can relate to them on a personal level regarding their relationship. It really hit close to home on the reasons why Rinoa wanted to leave.

As always though the portrayal is amazing! I'll read more tomorrow :).
LaylaEvercrest chapter 14 . 3/9
I wanted to hurt you for making us read her death, but now I am standing in ovation over how you made this twist happen. BRILLIANT. I was wondering what time theory you were picking for this story, and now I have my full answer. It's not what I expected but it's what my soul needed after you created a future Rinoa I didn't want to leave behind. *I'm in my happy place*
LaylaEvercrest chapter 13 . 3/9
So.

That was fantastic.

Saying I'm impressed is an understatement. You manage to hold the battle anxiety well, leaving us wondering when and how that Byotch was going to bite it and if (or maybe how) things would change. I like that Squall grieves future Rinoa. I do too... She was so bad ass. The ending concept of time killin you know who was perfection. I'm glad you pulled that in and wrapped up with Rinoa and Squall growing together through similar journeys. I hope I'm going to be reading something about Seifer in the final chapter. Give Q her due for this mess you put her through!
LaylaEvercrest chapter 12 . 3/9
Trying to figure out how to write a review that's not spoiler-sh... I can't worded it though. So I'll have to scream into discord later about some of my thoughts. The ending imagery... stuff of legends.
LaylaEvercrest chapter 11 . 3/9
This is so tragic. Uh, there are so many good nuggets of writing in here. I'm partial to the inappropriate comment Laguna made. Okay, but the best part was how you described Ellone and Rinoa's intimacy not transcribing over to real life. It's a detail that says so much in my opinion.
LaylaEvercrest chapter 10 . 3/9
*eats popcorn* That went down amazingly. I was so happy that you decided to go there and let us watch. DRAMA. I still love squall's "Potentially." (No regret.) It is like cheering on a cheater but I can't, stop? Cause you know this would have been her fate and you want her to have some memories of her love... CONFLICT. Love it.

Seifer is coming home. I'm so happy.
LaylaEvercrest chapter 9 . 3/9
Detective Squall has a nice ring to it. Hm, after reading this I have to rethinking our discussion on the cheating matter. If he is feeling guilt, then morally he IS doing something wrong. Is that akin to cheating? I think most people would say yes. I like squall's reply. He wants what he it wants. I kind of want to hear with "now" Rinoa would think of that interior monologue.

Hm, I'm like suspicious of everyone now. I want to know more about Seifer, gah... I know it will come up.