Reviews for Love withstands all
Azumigurl chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
cool!
Sexy Vampire Girl chapter 16 . 9/7/2005
Me like. I can't wait til next one.
mnemosynegreen chapter 11 . 6/17/2005
Did you write that poem? It was stunning I love this story It will be going to my favs!
sam chapter 16 . 7/30/2004
damit i knew i really dont like kikyo.i knew he should have just stay with kagome.i dont know why he left her any he fucked up didnt even care for his daugter cause shes gona go kill least kagome would not do would fight for her life for her daugter and inuyasha no kikyo would safe her ass befor any one as you can see i do not like kikyo at all.

i loved this story.i cant wait till you now ill now all can say is plez hurry up.i cant wait till u up. bye,bye!
animefreak chapter 16 . 6/30/2004
This is a great story! :0
kt chapter 16 . 4/12/2004
you need to finish the story i need to know i need the story do you get how needy i am?
Saria4 chapter 17 . 4/10/2004
lol! Tha was SO funny! And I thought that this fic was suppose to be a Sess/Kag fic.
Shinna chapter 17 . 4/1/2004
Can't wait for the next chapters. Keep up the good work. update soon
susannasuyee chapter 14 . 3/22/2004
how so romantic..._-
really sweet
SeabreezeSwiftdeath chapter 17 . 3/8/2004
ok, I'm too lazy to sign in... I hope I fixed it! -; Well, it's now ALL edited! Yay! -
d2k3001 chapter 17 . 3/8/2004
Great story, please update soon. Will Kogome learn to control here powers? What exacly hapened with Sesshomaru?
SeabreezeSwiftdeath chapter 16 . 3/7/2004
Oh, and I'm not sure if I'm gonna forgive you for killing of Koga, but... oh well, I guess I have to since I have a boyfriend now. _~ You're lucky, you know. -
SeabreezeSwiftdeath chapter 17 . 3/7/2004
lol, I finally got around to editing this chappie... Sorry it took so long! T_T I'm almost caught up... Too many distractions, I swear! Well, I don't need to point out all the errors because I fixed them! *nods sagely*
red-tigergirl2 chapter 17 . 3/6/2004
plaese update soon ok bye i love the story
blazingsunstar chapter 17 . 3/5/2004