Reviews for More Than You Could Imagine
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
chapert 15
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
I really loved this story! I like the way you turn it with "The Elementals" and Chris' and Wyatt's relationship. It's well writing and I love your characters (especially Aaron, but I really don't know why).

So thanks for sharing this story,

Me├┐li.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Darryl's wifes name was Sheila they mentioned it a lot
yumi2482 chapter 12 . 10/17/2008
awesome
alienangel19852003 chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Darryl's wife is named Sheila.

Great fic though.
Renn chapter 11 . 9/25/2004
really cool story. loved the mix with the elements!
Brad chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Just thought you might want to know that Darryl's wife's name is Shelia and they have mentioned it, though seeing she's only appeared in like two (?) episodes, it's easy to see how you missed it. Take care.
vix chapter 11 . 5/9/2004
"Fine, we'll agree to you arrangement but we will only take enough of your power leaving you with magic that you will be as powerful as the Charmed Ones are and a bit more."
i find that hard to believe they would want all the power
it would be better if they cant stay with full power the "elementals" (cool name) should say for half of their power they want wyatt alive as well as the death from the titans reversed
other than that nice keep it up
Guest chapter 12 . 3/17/2004
nice ending
i thought that if Wind and Water created storms to bring life then thats how they could bring Wyatt back to life but your way is much better coz all the elders and whitelighters are brought back and the charmed ones found some new allies
i doubt that the 'housekeepers of time' would have really let them keep some powers, but you wrote it and they probably don't exist anyway so...
RD chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
Awesome Fic! Loved it. Also, Darryl's wife's name is Sheila, just so you know. I'm gonna read the sequel now!
Freedra Kyes chapter 11 . 10/18/2003
Personally, I hate corny puns, but they seemed to work in your story. Also, when someone, I think it was Phoebe, threw the vial at the mirror, wouldn't the mirrir break also? But all in all, it was a great story. Keep writing, and I'm going to look foward to reading your next one.
paige chapter 11 . 6/16/2003
very creative! interesting ending.
iheartgreenday chapter 11 . 6/15/2003
really interesting story...i might be totally off but im thinking the person at the door is not supernatural b/c most demons or other beings of magic don't use the door...
krupta chapter 11 . 6/15/2003
OMG i luvved dis sory PLEZ! rite a sequal!
DENA chapter 11 . 6/15/2003
3 WORDS MORE MORE MORE! THIS IS REALLY GOOD AND I HOPE YOU WILL RIGHT A SEQUEL! WHO'S AT THE DOOR?