Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ring of Five
hogwardo chapter 42 . 4/5
Hi there

Story is a good read although one thing irrated me the whole way through and that was the use of WD40 in the guns. As a current serviceman in her majesty's armed forces i can tell you that WD40 does not go anywhere near a weapon and we use silicon gun oil and have been since the first world war.

But that as i said is my only annoyance and i look forward to reading the sequel
Jayzzzsmilezzz chapter 42 . 12/6/2015
hiiii this story is awesome! will you be continuing it?
Dancer92 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Fantastic piece of fiction. Truly, I loved everything about this story and was gutted when I looked and there was no sequel! I'm sure I've read this story at least twice by now and will probably re-read again. Incredibly realistic and superbly writen. Well done.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
scan marker
cribinator chapter 42 . 6/6/2015
This is a great story, because you dont cringe from the gory details and yet still manage to keep the characters mostly as they were written. Quick question though, the fact that the sequel isnt up tells me that you have shit going on in your life. Would i be wasting my time looking for it?
Svenion chapter 42 . 3/28/2015
So, no sequel?
Epeefencer chapter 28 . 2/22/2015
His name is Harry James Potter, not Harold. It states so in book 1. Ginny's name is Ginevra, no Virginia.
aptteach123 chapter 42 . 2/2/2015
Oh wow - this is an amazing story! I loved it so much. You say that there's a sequel planned, but it has never been posted. This story was last updated in 2006, I hope you haven't forgotten about this story. I love your version of Harry and everything's that happened. Please, please, please write a sequel!
marens chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I enjoyed this story, though I suspect it may be too realistic for some. The most critical thing I would say is that you could've used a beta. You had some issues with words, as well as losing continuity here and there.

After all this time, it's doubtful we'll see a sequel and that's a shame. If books 6&7 are screwing you up, forget them! I wish you'd kept less of the canon of book 5, I'd've liked to see Harry whup Voldemort's ass... even if you left enough of him for the sequel!

I gather you were going into the service-I hope you're all right. Drop a note on your profile page and let us know.
Originator chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
This story sucks... I'm out.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/10/2014
You probably wrote this prior to the Half-Blood prince, but your spell Ripperus Laperatus is known in the book and the movie as Sectemsempra. Great Story!
Oogies4u chapter 42 . 12/23/2013
Well dam .. that was good .. hope the next one is just as good :)
bluemesa356 chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
As I was reading the last scene, I was reminded of Sgt. Carter (US television's "Gomer Pyle-USMC") and his famous line "Move it, Pyle! Move it, move it, MOVE IT!" Also brought to mind Schuyler (the geeky kid from the "Shoe" comic strip), who signs up for summer camp every year, only to find himself in military flight training, boot camp, on a combat aircraft, or warship at sea. Ironic, isn't it? Very good read! THANK YOU!
harrypottergurl10 chapter 42 . 7/6/2013
I really like this story. Keep up the great work.
Necrosanct chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
I'm guessing the author of this fanfiction has a military background. It is comforting to read a fanfiction-of a story that takes place in wartime-written by one with military experience (personal or impersonal). That is one of the downsides of fiction; violence in fiction is often written by those who have never experienced true violence.
It's strange though...
Many people believe that violence can be a personality trait. Most times, one who is prone to violence will become a pacifist, when placed in an environment controlled by anger and hate.
It just depends on the individual, I suppose...