Reviews for Granny Morgaine
More please
Husky2014 chapter 24 . 6/10
This story is amanzing and I cannot wait for more!
kavell anderson chapter 24 . 5/31
update soon
deafdragonrider chapter 24 . 5/29
I hope that you still alive and just have very unfortunate write block.
marrietownsend4 chapter 1 . 5/19
When are you going to update this wonderful story as it's been over half a year, I hope it's not too long.
KnowInsight chapter 24 . 5/19
Great story! I'm throughly enjoying it. :D
KnowInsight chapter 22 . 5/19
Yay I'm glad they found a way for Mordred to stay and continue to be a loved and happy boy. he's so adorable.
karmakarma2001 chapter 24 . 5/18
Hope you continue this story as he could be paired up wit daphne greengrass
Get the horcruxes this time in 4th year during the tournament to kill Voldemort off and catch malfoy senior then they could help Camelot better before permanently living in the future
r.tidmore chapter 11 . 5/17
sorry to say but this is where I stop reading. while the concept is different and a nice change, the fact remains that another writer gives dumbbells too much room to play. fudge has been neutered along with Malfoy on the run, but dumbbells is still plotting because authors need him to help build up word count. he's already been shown to be an inept headmaster as well as a horrible guardian so why bother keeping him around?
Sourav768728 chapter 23 . 5/4
Update please. Dying to read it
Azure2369 chapter 24 . 4/24
I really like this story. It was well written and nicely developed, with some cool ideas for both politics and magical theory. Looking forward to the next installment.
Rachael1510 chapter 24 . 4/24
This is an amazing story and so well written. I’m really looking forward to the next chapters.
yochan123 chapter 24 . 4/22
really interesting story, hope you can continue!
Capros chapter 24 . 4/19
Will there be more Granny chapters coming? I'm throughly enjoying this story and hope there's more to come.

-Capros