Reviews for Granny Morgaine
mumphie chapter 24 . 5/29
I've done a reread. Still enjoying the story very much so. :) Don't know what I commented before, and too lazy to check! Hope you will be able to find the time for this story.
Ponderings...
Will Lord Preston be caught and stopped? Will Morgause be found out that she is even more evil than they thought by having Guinevere cursed and trying to foment a future revolution? Will Harry be able to balance magic and set things to right and also save so many people from the evil of Voldemort and the plans of Dumbledore? How will Sirius be with his new son and yet in the future protecting Harry and training his Weasley protectors? Will he eventually come to the future with them? How will they prepare him? I hope he can become a knight of the Round Table and be able to change his destiny, or how he was before in his future.
pineapplefritters chapter 24 . 5/27
I rarely ask but please if you’ve got any new chapters or ideas, can you update this story? It’s been a favourite of mine for years
Love the story will you be posting any updates looking forward to what happens next.
just a lone wolf chapter 23 . 4/26
It would be awesome if you updated. I really love this story and I'am honestly a bit sad it seems to have been abandoned.
Dagondawn chapter 24 . 4/20
It would be really nice if a couple of new chapters found there way to this story, cause I still really enjoyed reading it.
Sket6020 chapter 24 . 4/10
he I really like this storry!3
I already read it twice!
Are you going to continue the story?
ijen524 chapter 24 . 4/5
such a fantastic read ... good luck with your writing
crazyjim87 chapter 1 . 4/3
This story is Fantastic. It is one of my favourites , and one that I find myself drawn towards reading every now and again.
Any chance for a new update on the story ?
It has been close to 3 years .
Even one as simple ,I haven't finished the 4 year or have finished it , or the story is abandoned etc etc etc
Aslan1980 chapter 24 . 3/30
I wish you would finish this story it is great ad well written
keitaya chapter 24 . 3/22
I would love to see this finished.
A great story, well written and without the usual tropes.
Please come back to this
Dmorrison chapter 24 . 3/7
Hopefully you come back to this story soon as it is really good.
FantasyLover74 chapter 24 . 3/3
I hope the last few years for you have gone well since we gotta update with the story I have love the new things that you have put out and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us
Amanda0370 chapter 24 . 3/2
Please update soon
Powerline chapter 24 . 2/17
Was reading this in one go and when I finished this chapter, my first thought was What? Already through? Darn!

Hope you have the time and inspiration to give us some more of this incredible story.
deafdragonrider chapter 24 . 2/11
I am very enjoying this beautiful story. Any word on your process for 4th year and 3rd trip to past?
1,554 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »