Reviews for Granny Morgaine
wolfette2 chapter 24 . 4/11
Anxiously waiting for Harry's 4th year. I love how you have built both worlds and the character interactions are wonderful. Thank you for sharing your talent!
KDRDEADMAN chapter 24 . 4/8
Good luck, can’t wait for more thank you.
marrietownsend4 chapter 2 . 3/30
When are you going to
update this story as I always check to see.
Avald chapter 18 . 3/28
The Crusades were launched in response to a Muslim invasion, which left the christian population open to exploitation due to their semi-slave status of being dhimmis. A Muslim could have his sheep graze on a christian farmers land and the farmer would have no recourse. Not even mentioning the large number of enslaved Christians being treated horribly, being gelded, raped and abused many other ways. The fact that there not more crusades just shows how strong the infighting was to ignore the pleas of the many refugees fleeing the Muslim horde, as Muslims kept declaring jihad constantly for every piece of territory, which bordered them.

Mind you Christians weren't the only victims as Hindu Indians would attest, but this was about your framing of the crusades as being somehow warmongery and evil. It was the exact opposite.
97531 chapter 24 . 3/26
I don't see Dumbledore sending a Howler. That's what Molly could do, not him.
97531 chapter 22 . 3/25
Sirius adopting Mordred? Unexpected twist, to say the least.
97531 chapter 21 . 3/25
Excellent job dealing with the bigoted priest.
97531 chapter 19 . 3/23
Let's hope the captured bandits will know something about the mysterious lord.
97531 chapter 18 . 3/23
Who knew Mordred will be the one who offers the solution to Harry's sorting? Nice surprise.
97531 chapter 17 . 3/23
Glad to see Harry didn't fall into a trap. Too bad Arthur wasn't so lucky.
97531 chapter 16 . 3/22
Harry' element is Water? What a surprise; I expected Air.
RoseeQueen chapter 24 . 3/21
Ahhh I love this story, I can't wait for the next update!
97531 chapter 15 . 3/19
Now we know the villain's plan. Let's hope the captured bandits will provide some lead on his identity.
97531 chapter 14 . 3/18
I half-expected the escaped horses to be a part of bandit's plan.
97531 chapter 13 . 3/17