Reviews for Harry Potter: Master of Malicious Compliance
BookwormAlert chapter 1 . 5/8
Harry Potter: Master of Malicious Compliance is such a great fanfiction! I definitely recommend you guys read it.
Damn I absolutely loved this I love malicious compliance so this is great
Badgirl Niggi chapter 1 . 5/8
really like this story harry was funny lol :P
Eirini2001 chapter 1 . 4/25
I loved the story!But I am confused. For who was the second casket if not for Harry?We know the first one was for Dubledore while you have left us in the dark for the second one.
Baelorfan chapter 1 . 4/22
An enjoyable read that went by too quickly.

I just realized that while Mooney and Tonks probably lived, along with Fred Weasley who definitely survived, we don't know what happened to Dobby.
Cassiopaeia chapter 1 . 4/17
Harry is so fucking bi in this story... I kinda like it. I love his Malicious Compliance and how Snape knows how he is. I've been laughing every time McGonagall or Malfoy suffer from his actions. This... THIS is so freaking Slytherin and I adore it. Great story!
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 1 . 4/16
I nearly burst a lung laughing at this. It’s fabulous and brilliant and so very clever.
Return Of The Nightmare chapter 1 . 4/14
Well, I was going to go to your profile and see what else you've written. But judging by that AN at the end, you're gleefully prejudiced against people you've never even met. Since I don't like assholes, I'm taking that Fav I gave you right back. Hope you're happy. You clearly don't want the Fav of a "cishet white" anyway since you hate them so much.
GMWW chapter 1 . 4/11
He's like a Genie or the Monkey's Paw XD
i'm iam chapter 1 . 4/3
ending kind of confused me, it seemed like harry was supposed to be dead but he seemed to be alive
Julivadi chapter 1 . 4/3
Fabulous! A great story, mainly amusing, sometimes sad and always tremendously sneaky. Loved it!
SlytherinGoddess22 chapter 1 . 4/3
Did harry die or Dumbledore I'm confused!?
Great story honestly!
Jack T. Writer chapter 1 . 3/31
This is probably one of the best Fanfics I ever read.
I mean there are so many where Harry is a completely different, person but everything is still completely the same.
Or that Harry has suddenly a Change of heart and a single school year ends the complete Problem.
But while the story is still the same, this one is on Harrys term, instead af Reacting he Acts, wich is just so amazing.
The only thing I would have would be to ask to separate each school year to one chapter, wich would help a little bit when you can't read everything in the road, but that is just a nitpick.
a Really Great Story, thanks for writing it.
- Jack