Reviews for Harry Potter: Master of Malicious Compliance
elizabethwhitlock0 chapter 1 . 2/7
This was fantastic! I happy cried ,sad cried, cried with laughter! I was a ball of emotions and laughed out loud so many times. Loved it so much. So much in a seemingly small fic
SherlockWholmes chapter 3 . 2/5
I just finished rereading this series. Malicious Compliance always cheers me up! Harry plays it so perfectly!
People really are that stupid! They never seem to learn from their mistakes, or from Harry's particular way of getting revenge! This is one of my favorites!
RT89 chapter 3 . 1/24
Great story, thanks for sharing.
serialkeller chapter 3 . 12/11/2023
Really good story, but the cruciatus curse cannot be blocked by a protego shield like Harry did in the graveyard. It's one of the unforgiveables.
GinnyPotter1986 chapter 3 . 12/9/2023
Will Harry get with luna or Hermione? Sory needs one more chapter to show what Harry will do after school
callmequinn21 chapter 1 . 11/23/2023
It's STILL chapter one? Absolutely LOVING these long chapters!.
Human chapter 1 . 11/11/2023
Hey I love your story, but at the beginning in first year, you wrote that Harry knew about Luna, but she wouldn't be at hogwarts until second year. It's not a big typo or anything, but I thought you should know.
Difdi chapter 3 . 11/6/2023
It really says something about Malfoy’s annoyance level that he beats out both Creevey brothers for being annoying…
Difdi chapter 1 . 11/6/2023
To clarify Mickey G (I love that), the longest Hogwarts school game was days long. The longest ever professional game lasted six MONTHS!

You have a magic error in this chapter. One of the main reason Unforgivables are so feared is they go through shield spells like Protego like the shield isn’t there. So Harry blocking a cruciatis curse with Protego would be a truly amazing thing - the sort of thing that makes battles stop for a moment due to the shock and amazement pf the people involved.

Decree 17 is bizarre, because hats are officially part of the Hogwarts school uniform.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 3 . 11/2/2023
I liked this story, (I read it before and liked it then too), and I'm going to head over and read more of your other Harry Potter stories in a minute.

I was curious if you were going to go back and finish her unfinished Harry Potter stories considering that a full 35 of your 56 Harry Potter stories are incomplete, and I was just going to send you a PM and ask but you have that disabled. I hope you will decide to go back and finish them.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2023
I checked just in case they were omake and they were so I’m happy I checked lol
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2023
Great OneShot that I will not continue because I loved it as a OneShot…. Makes no sense to me to continue but bravo on the story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2023
The boggart running from Harry was adorable. I love a good revenge and some of these just made me cackle! This was a great read :)
Tulugaq chapter 1 . 10/1/2023
What a cheeky shit Harry is. I love it.
mrf1576 chapter 1 . 9/30/2023
Hello,

Great story but I have a question. At the end of year 2 you say fudge was sacked but then you have Arthur talking about Sirius and say fudge ordered dementors be placed at hogwarts, so what am I missing?