Reviews for Understanding
TheElegantFaerie chapter 5 . 1/27/2012
Oh please continue this! It's getting sooooo good! I really wanna know what happens to Rain! :D
G Gundam4ever chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
hey you need to update soon you have a bunch of reviews so u should have updated already please hurry and update soon by the way nicfe fic
RainDomon1995 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
would u update already! This is takin to long...if ur gonna write a story finish it u wrote it like 8 years ago it's time to finish! Please cause this is really good ) !
DomonRainTogether chapter 5 . 5/15/2005
relena55 chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
oh, so good! Horrible cliffhangers!
xFilipina-Angelx chapter 5 . 8/28/2004
wow i love dis fic! update soon!
tiaravball15 chapter 5 . 7/31/2004
what? no no no! she can't die! domon has to feel karma about making her hurt so much. but not a really really bad karma like her dying.. that's just too depressing. hehe and i want more allenby bashing... hehe ' go on! let's get started with the bashing! you better start soon!
crossfire192000 chapter 5 . 7/16/2004
come on how long does it take you to update! faster for all our waiting! UPDATE SOON!
namaida chapter 5 . 5/24/2004
Hey fox and tiger: What happens next! Been waiting for the next chapter. Please don't leave me hanging...hay mama mia! hehehheehe! Great story and imagination. Good luck and take care. Your loyal reader: Namaida. :}
bluetinkerbell chapter 5 . 5/2/2004
It's so good! I love it! Go Rain and Domon! I hope Rain gets better. Where did you get the idea for this fic?
tiff chapter 5 . 4/25/2004
Om my god! this tory is so great! luv the suspense u put for the ending of each chapter. plz continue and send me a memo so i knoe u updated ur GREAT story!
crossfire192000 chapter 4 . 4/21/2004
Great story, I hope that Rain dies! I'm so evil. please kill her!
crossfire192000 chapter 5 . 4/14/2004
NO your so mean I want to know what happens Now!
fang chapter 5 . 4/12/2004
don't let rain die let her be in the hospital and when domon comes in let rain spill everything.
after she is out of the hospital let domon and rain go to one of master Asia's old homes that he told domon about it bedore he died. then let the the couple do way o.o.c things, (roll out the fluff
Tulip Head chapter 5 . 3/22/2004
i love G-Gundam Domon and Rain are my favorite couple pleace keep writting this story is getting really interesting will rain die? what happens so keep writting please E-mail me.