Reviews for Harry Potter and the Physical Adept
gremlin914 chapter 11 . 5/20
I love Dia, absolutely and completely. Fantastic work.
Player4o6 chapter 10 . 5/17
Damn…. I really wanted to enjoy this but even I cannot stomach a death like Dobby’s that… I dunno… unimportant?
primalparadox chapter 24 . 4/11
So you've written a book called physical adept about a guy that isn't.
All you've really changed is giving Harry a weaker magic system that's OOC and a stronger personality. Also better friends. I spose this would still be a good read but I can't get past the title and lack of anything to back it up. It's nothing against your writing as this is well written and a good book, but it's in no way about a physical adept. Which is driving me nuts so I'm out, thanks for the read o/
83Tigger83 chapter 7 . 3/23
I enjoyed most of the first book. I was really interested how the HP world would react to the authors version of Harry and his magic. When book one ended we were left with a Harry that was preparing for a war with Voldemort. 8 chapters into book two and the plot feels like its stalled. I get the impression the author isn't interested in the HP world and just used the setting for character names. I might give the story a couple more chapters to see if the plot kicks into gear again but despite the decent writing ability of the author the second book has been a slog to get through.
Jrb1 chapter 10 . 3/23
why you kill Dobby Dobby is good elf...
tomascatts chapter 10 . 3/21
Fuck this! Bye
tomascatts chapter 8 . 3/21
At this point stoner Neville is the only reason I'm sticking with this. That and I really want to see Harry meet Lockhart. All bets are off though if Harry doesn't free Dobby.
tomascatts chapter 1 . 3/20
The bit about undercover cops having to tell you their cops if you ask is just not true. They can lie and they do lie, and it is not entrapment.
elixirmaster chapter 20 . 2/10
It's always annoying to see Lockhart be that far gone, mainly because it makes sense.. though, why did he not give a fuck about scabbers being a person, as if it was none of his business, but care here?
elixirmaster chapter 10 . 2/9
Liv doesn't fuck around. rip dobby
Writing dreams into stories chapter 20 . 1/27
:0 I STAN YOUR AUTHOR NOTES
Mastersgtjames chapter 28 . 1/23
I feel like the MC is not upset enough about Neville apparently having loose lips, sharing his secrets. Clearly, the MC was INSTANTLY proven correct about not trusting Neville with them.
Mastersgtjames chapter 27 . 1/23
Man, really hoping the MC puts more effort into learning WHAT the black haze is around his magic, figures out HOW to finally use and access his magic, and generally stops coming across like he had ADD when it comes to important things that need research and study.
Not trying to be rude here, I get he is doing the research "off-screen". But the lack of results is killing me.
Mastersgtjames chapter 26 . 1/23
Black mist huh... Wonder if he has a Block on his magic... or if it is the Horcrux draining most of his magic before he can use it, rendering him like a squib... Though I wonder what happened to his scar then, if he were STILL connected to the Horcrux.
Mastersgtjames chapter 23 . 1/23
Liv can use Wanded Magic. Or, by seeing the magic, is able to fake it WITHOUT the gestures Harry needs. So, I feel like Harry should figure out Mage Sight, or a rune/enchantment for it. So HE can see the magic being used, and likely figure out how to use Wizarding/Wand magic, or how to fake it like Liv does.
He should also be able, with Liv's help, to figure it out. But it feels like he is not even trying.
1,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »