Reviews for Dance Of The Century
As The light Fades chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
This made me bubbly
Lorrynha chapter 1 . 7/23/2020
aaaahhhh this is perfect! Beautiful, cute, heartwarming, everything
Golden Princess of the Sea chapter 1 . 6/14/2020
This was adorable! The idea of a Victorian Alternate Universe was really creative, and I thought you did a great job with Ochaco and Deku’s characters and relationship! I liked the idea of “New Money” Deku, and his awkwardness at the ball was endearing and just precious! I’m very glad he got to dance with Ochaco! The addition of Todoroki and Momo helping their friends was really nice, too! Overall, this was a really sweet story! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2020
This was so cute, I loved it!
Christopherprime22 chapter 1 . 2/7/2020
You did a really great job bringing these amazing characters into the Victorian period. All of their interactions were a fun and interesting, and not to mention absolutely adorable regarding Izuku and Ochako!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
Cute story!
mihairu7 chapter 1 . 1/22/2020
Tchaikovsky, eh? I like you already, your amazing writing style aside.
fencer29 chapter 1 . 1/1/2020
Ahh... the joys (and the hypocrisy) of Victorian society.
KahunaLagoona chapter 1 . 12/29/2019
Tis very cute.
AshPli chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
I always think the Victorian era is a great setting for an awkward Romance as social events were a major happening. But I also loved the fact that you pointed out the sexism and classist attitude of that era.
All in all this was a very enjoyable story. The concept might not be something that's very new but the way it is presented is a really good take on it.
SirLightKnight chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant, and if I must dare say a very fitting setting for a budding awkward romance. I’m honestly impressed, I know a thing or two about the older etiquette, and the way you bend it just enough for the setting to work is simply excellent. There are probably things I missed, but the way you described everything was very nice, a good deal of blending done right. I would like this to be an expanded universe, as a Victorian Deku AU is actually a very nice break from the mold. What all does his company do, as Toshinori is clearly a man of high business. Not born of nobility himself most likely, but fully intent to build his own way. Oh there is just so much to work with, and I wonder at how you could expand it.

Not to be too selfish, but a Victorian Wedding would be interesting, aye Ochako?

Merry Christmas!
Signed,
Sir Light Knight
Talon C chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
This was immensely creative and hopefully I can see more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
I enjoyed this a lot. Not really sure what else to say, it was cute and it made me happy inside. Something your works often do.