Reviews for The Other Prince: Reboot
Chapter Master Cato Sicarius chapter 4 . 2h
Please update it more often
QCoffee chapter 4 . 11/17
Cassander did a better job than Daenarys did. Edcited to see more!
Blackace12 chapter 4 . 11/14
Taking the children as hostage is definitely a Tywin thing to do, and it worked out well of him. Astapor is less likely to betray him then Slaver bay to Daenerys. Great work, keep it up
Sparky She-Demon chapter 4 . 8/26
A good chapter!
Okay this route is 100x better than following cannon completely but with the MC with Dany. This makes sense because of what happened to astapor and it will help make a sit down conversation with a Dany and the MC. Also, it gives the MC experience leading troops and a place as large as astapor. This will also help Dany realize what she has to do in the future like putting trustworthy or potentially trustworthy people in charge on the places she “conquers”. Also, it will now make so much sense if the entire city of astapor look at him as their king or leader and in the Westeros he is loved by the people and lords so his arranger marriage would now make sense on both sides. Also, he can provide business and trade with each of the seven kingdoms and more for the nobles so they aren’t losing money with no slaves but actually making more profit now because of the MC. That will solidify his role as their leader so once dany comesback and hears what happened after she left and what the MC has done with the slaves and nobles alike, she’d be impressed and threatened depending on his answers to some her questions. She’ll probably realize that he is similar to Rhaegar and start viewing him in a new light. Love the story but you need more chapters for this to get on more people’s radar
Eh the part with cersei finding out about his death wasn’t as good in this one because him losing a 1v6 and then her finding out they used his body to feed their horses would hit so much harder then him dying being a bodyguard with no knowledge of what they did to his body. But overall this reboot is 10x better. Hoping for zero Doreah.
Hank Jones chapter 2 . 8/15
I've barely started this chapter and it already makes little sense. You mention Joffrey as your OC's older brother, but then somehow the OC is the heir? Makes zero sense.

Also, why exactly are you writing Barristan in the last chapter and the start of this one as a dumb ass pussy? He just eats shit from Jorah about the Prince... he's not stupid, why wouldn't he just point out that Jorah's house also fought to overthrow Dany's father, and he himself was an actual slaver, yet Dany trusts him... so maybe he should shut his hypocritical yap.
Aredianx chapter 2 . 8/3
This story would've made much more sense if Cassander was younger than Joffrey. Why would he act like an idiot and pass down his rights to be king to his bastard brother? He knew Joffrey was a bastard and also a psychopath but he decided to do it anyway. Weird.
Kai0ken chapter 1 . 7/25
This is an interesting premise, but I hope it doesn't follow the standard trope of Cassander constantly mentioning his hate of his family throughout the story, yet ends up forgiving them/can't kill them when the time comes. It honestly is a pain when you invest so much time and emotion a story, only to get blindsided by a 180 change in the character's personality. At that point, I will definitely become a Flamer! :D
ShashankBhatt chapter 4 . 7/22
I loved it and am waiting for the next chapter
Coffee Targaryen chapter 4 . 7/17
3 Can't wait to see what happens next~
Jetstream Blair chapter 4 . 7/17
Glad to see you back mate and I've just gotta say that was bloody awesome update. Good to see that Cass is both Baratheon in body and Lannister in mind, I mean that was some master planning there. And you're not gonna believe me but I totally called that Cass had turned the Stormbreakers against the Masters I swear I did. Not to mention god damn that was some cold blooded moves by Cass at the end there and I love it. Show's he's willing to do some dark thing's to get what he wants. I have a few questions, like do any of Cass's friends know who he really is or did he keep that info to himself? And are they gonna to just be called The Rebel Army from now on or is that just a placeholder name until they get a more official one?

Anyway can't wait for more

Love Blair
CobaltFlame59 chapter 4 . 7/16
Yes! Another chapter! Please keep going!
PuCMagnet chapter 4 . 7/16
LETS GOOOOOOO
-DABABY
AtomicGod666 chapter 4 . 7/16
This was awesome. I'm getting mad Spartacus vibes from this story so far haha can't wait for more!