Reviews for Of Masks and Dreams
The You of Yesterday chapter 37 . 10/20
I've been enjoying this story if yours for a while now always look forward to your updates. I particularly feel for both Tsunade and Kakashi in this chapter - I hope Tsunade is not too late to help, and that Kakashi is still able to feel the same for her when they next meet after such a long term and brutal mission.
Krach chapter 37 . 10/13
As alway, a new chapter light up my day! Thank you for your answer. :) I really can't complain we get a few more chapters than expected so i'm just here waiting for the new one. Thank you!
Princess Hinashi chapter 37 . 10/13
wow intense much!
Idle-ing chapter 37 . 10/12
Aahhhh! Wow! Okay, I need time to digest everything here. That was another cute moment between Naruto and Tsunade - ah, he thinks of her as his pseudo-mother! I always thought so too. And I like that personal touch you did: making this Naruto grow his hair out because that hair of his was a serious mess! I don't know why he had it cut so short. Anyways, that's besides the point. The point is, Sasuke is back and followed through with his word! At least that's something Kakashi doesn't have to worry about. I laughed when Tsunade manhandled the elders again, like the way she did in the Pain arc. They truly are scum for imposing such an emotionally taxing task on a shinobi who is already broken.

While I hope Tsunade makes it in time, I have a feeling that she's going to witness something she's not going to like (i.e. Kakashi in his cold-hearted state).

Onto Kakashi, baby is tired. He's been away for 10 months, murdering potential threats to the Leaf, and he's emotionally drained. At least Jiraiya helped him out! I still cant believe Jiraiya has a kid, actually. It's realistic and I do expect that from his character, but damn. I'm glad he decided to settle down and get to know his daughter a little bit better. But he's got some explaining to do when Tsunade gets there.

Kakashi's kenjutsu is honestly one of the best in the series; the fact that he can wield any kind of sword with ease says something about his talents as a swordsman. So reading him utilise this skill makes me happy. I hope he can save Jiraiya's child in time and hopefully quickly.

Loved this chapter :)
Anonymous 99 chapter 37 . 10/12
Second place lol. I pray Tsunade will be able to get to Kakashi in time because this task is not for the faint hearted even for a veteran like himself. The elders must like being choked by Tsunade because they keep stirring her anger. They deserved that. Kakashi was only trying to protect Sasuke like a good sensei. Thank you for the response! I have read Underneath Things and loved it too. Your story and Underneath Things is definitely in my top picks for this pairing. Have you read Divergent yet because it's really good! Can't wait for the next two chapters. :)
Square Mom Lover chapter 37 . 10/12
First, yaaaaaaaaassssss! More chapters.! Second, the elders definitely deserved that. Third, wait so is Jiriya the father or no? Fourth, Azu had a point but then again, Kohona was sorta kinda right to go after them, look at what they're trying to do. (Honestly, that's a sickening thought: you can't dispose of everyone who disagrees with you yet you can't exactly let those that disagree with you continue without going unchecked). Fifth, come on Nade! I'm actually scared. Is Nade going to come after Kashi finishes the guys off or is she going to come while he's in the process? She knows Kashi only did it for him, but all that blood, all them deaths, Kashi's soul .. I'm sorry, I'm honestly scared about how Nade is going to look at Kashi. If things go bad, I at least hope that she makes it there in time to save both Satomi and Kashi. Also, I wanna hear her give Jiriya an earful about Satomi. I'm so glad you're back.
Reading the stories you listed, "Underneath Things" is/was definitely good and sadly there are not enough pieces nor enough finished pieces with the pair. Anyways, great job, can't wait for the rest! And then your new pieces as well.
Square Mom Lover chapter 36 . 10/9
I loved it and Nade needn't worry about giving Kashi kids. I think if he wanted them, he would've chosen someone who would've provided them to him. Then again, you never know, Nade just might get a surprise. Lol. But great job.
Idle-ing chapter 36 . 10/4
I love that snippet between Sasuke and Kakashi, because Kakashi is truly the only one who can understand Sasuke - they are too alike in a lot of things. It's endearing to see Kakashi's fatherly side when tending to Sasuke and trying to revert him back to the brighter path. This connects with Tsunade's worry about Kakashi wanting to father children some time in his life; Kakashi has shown affinity to be one, and that does raise the question, does he *want* children? Guess only time will tell. Sad to see Jiraiya leave again, but as Tsunade knows, he always leaves no matter what. Great chapter!
Anonymous 99 chapter 36 . 10/3
Such a lovely story and you told it so well, too. I am both saddened and excited to see the ending of this story, and I hope that Kakashi and Tsunade will finally be together. I understand Tsunade's dilemma, because their age difference is so big, but Kakashi may not want a "regular life" per se with a family. He has his own trauma and problems that could hinder him from being an adequate father. Jiraiya's reaction to Kakashi and Tsunade was realistic and he's good in showing support for Tsunade while keeping his true emotions in. I am curious, however, with all this sexual teasing that's been bubbling as of late, has Kakashi and Tsunade not "got it on" yet in your story? Looking forward for the next chapter. Thank you for writing such a lovely story. (Ignore the comment before me. The relationship you established makes this unordinary couple very well-done)

Pls recc more KakaTsu stories as well!
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 9/29
Fuck. No. Kakashi is unworthy of Tsunade.
Krach chapter 36 . 9/29
I'm arrived at a point long time ago where i can't wait for the notification of a new chapter. When it will be complete i know i will start again the whole story because i love it. It's a great work, i really like how you wrote it. I'm looking foward for more! Your sincere fan and follower
Idle-ing chapter 35 . 9/17
Where to begin? I am completely enamored by your recent portrayal of Tsunade and Kakashi's relationship, often smiling gleefully like a fool or frowning like a worried mother for their relationship. I don't know if it's only me, but I feel as if your writing has gotten even better these recent chapters, especially with this chapter! It was the first thing I picked up. Everything seems more detailed, more free flowing, and it perfectly encapsulates the swelling love Tsunade and Kakashi have for each other!

The bath house scene was an amazing read! I was grinning from ear to ear as Kakashi and Tsunade teased each other. It's funny to think that these soppy fools are feared throughout the nations, and they're out there playing in the waters and hiding behind the tree like delinquents. It gave them a care-free air, which is nice to see since they are always run down by obligations for the Hidden Leaf.

I am saddened that Kakashi has to leave again, but this is the only way for him to get his pardon. It was also understandable that Kakashi didn't know how to relay his true emotions to Tsunade, because he's not one to show such emotions in the first place, and also he doesn't want to add additional worry on Tsunade's shoulders. It was a caring move from his perspective, and I admire Tsunade's patience for Kakashi.

Everything has been bittersweet but I do hope that they will have the happy ending they so desperately deserve!

Sidenote to Naruto and Tsunade - I adore their dynamic; I wish we had more of them in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, because their bond is unlike any other. It's cute to see Tsunade give Naruto advice and for Naruto to take the advice. It melted my heart.

Thank you so much for this story!
Sobbing hysterically... This is so bittersweet. I wish they could just be together together already. I can't wait to see how it all ends though.
Okay... So while this isn't a pairing I've ever shipped or read about. It has so much promise. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Square Mom Lover chapter 34 . 9/5
Ahhhhhh! *squeals* I loved it! Omg, I cant believe it's that time already. Almost sorry to see this story end, but I honestly can't wait for Tsuna and Kashi to finally be together. They've really been through a lot and it's about time they get to be happy. Ahhhhhh! I can't wait! Their scene together was so cuuuuuute! Koharu is a little cringey but hey? Nevermind, I don't like them, I couldn't even lie about that. But that does raise a good question..was Danza really doing all that stuff alone/of his own will? Ugh! I hate that they though Kashi staying with Nade would be bad. Kashi leaving Nade would be way more of a distraction for Nade than anything. Darling's poor heart. But they're together .. almost. Ahhhhhh! I cant wait to see all the cute shit they do together. Their growth in the month they get to be together. I'm so excited.! Great job!