Reviews for She's Bonnie, I'm Clyde
Kristen In Wonderland chapter 27 . 1/2
This is my second time reading this story because I love it but I was reading the chapter where vince and nyssa fight and it sorta made me mad. I don't really think vince did anything wrong I mean she lied to him, he was drunk, and she knows he's a hothead so of course he was gonna act that way. I don't know I just didn't see why people weren't mad that nyssa also really overreacted too. I still love the story thou one of the best vince oc ones out there
Kristen In Wonderland chapter 46 . 2/25/2015
I loved this story so so soooooo much I'm excited to read the almost sequel
BubblesScream chapter 46 . 6/15/2011
I finished this story! It was so great! I love it! I started to read the other Bonnie and Clyde on first but saw that this one was finished and had to read it. Thanks so much for another great story!
queenfan03 chapter 46 . 12/25/2010
I love this story! I think I've read it like 7 times :]
deathshade37 chapter 46 . 8/4/2009
this is an awsome fic!im faving for writeing it!
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 46 . 5/28/2009
I love it! I can't wait to read adrenaline! I nearly cried when Jesse was shot, I thought you were going to kill him off, I was so glad you didn't!
Lady-Finwe chapter 46 . 1/23/2009
love it cant say more than that but wow love love love it u did some great writing congras u deserve it wow :) wow
MUW D'Bellegirl chapter 14 . 9/29/2008
can't stop reading
FireSeraph chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
i lik it
DayyDreamer chapter 45 . 8/19/2008
At first i wasn't too sure about this story, your writing style didn't seemed the strongest but it worked and developed getting better as the story progressed. Well Done.

I also liked the way you developed the characters of Vince, Jesse and Leona and Dom's and Letty's relationship. The way you crafted your story around the movie worked well too and i'm so glad Jesse didn't die. :-)

All in all well done i can't see fault at all.

Keep writing! - I haven't read your other stories yet but intend to.
chocolatecub chapter 46 . 3/15/2008
Hey, I loved your story, great writing style, great plot, just great, awesome really. Awesome job.

emma134 chapter 34 . 1/7/2008
that was awesome i loved it
Zephyr's Child chapter 45 . 8/21/2007
I am not sure who this Kyra is, but by the looks of it she would not know a plot if it smacked her across the face. I found your story quite enjoyable, myself. I did find the last chapter to be a bit would have been better separated into two separate chapters. Also, the end of the story left me seriously wondering, "What happened to Leon and why didn't Manda visit Jesse in the hospital?" Just silly little things I think of. Otherwise, it was a great story and I expect to see much more out of you.
Essence-chan chapter 37 . 4/29/2007
girl you need to make a part too. i read almost all your stories and found you have talent. i love this story. please make a part 2
Villana Del Amor chapter 46 . 4/23/2006
Temp, this is one of my favorite stories around. I gotta say you have a gift girl. Can't wait to read your next one. Stay crazy. *muahz*