Reviews for seducing me
Really thought I was going to read something good... Then read it all and got really disappointed... Seriously why do people think this way about certain characters and their stories and all... Anyways take care and have a good life.. Not even going to read second chapter.
markie0445 chapter 2 . 3/11
the f people really curse someone to die just cause of a fic
Xenozip chapter 2 . 10/31/2021
She confessed her love because she was absolutely sure she was going to die and it was her last chance to say it
Paperweevil2537 chapter 1 . 10/13/2021
update pls
Hnbutt chapter 1 . 1/21/2021
I have enjoyed this.
KINGShaheed chapter 2 . 12/21/2020
Enjoyed that more than I probably should have
KINGShaheed chapter 1 . 12/21/2020
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2020
shit fic
Wicked.A chapter 2 . 3/7/2020
Don't kill yourself this stuff is lit like Christmas!
But you missed the opportunity for Naruko to use henge into a Naruto and for Naruto to run away in response (since literal yaoi would be to scary for a troll pervert, also I think it should be age, gender and consent)
Asura435 chapter 2 . 1/4/2020
Hinata doesn't stalk Naruto, if you know her story you will know that she wont have the time and ability to do that most of the time.
Hinata showed courage by fighting Pain and she knew that death was an outcome of her actions that was why she wished to say those words before leaving for good.

Hinata is the only girl that actually suits Naruto as she went through trash times from the beginning like him. You can blame Kishi for not writing a good romance but he said its a shounen and if you want romance go read shoujo.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
Lol
But can we just talk about what a perfect ending that would be for Hinata?
Irony at its best. The stalker is stalked and made to marry her stalker by plot. Hallelujah.
kingnarutoxqueenkushina chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
Holy shit this funny and please make this a story where their are together