Reviews for Untitled All the chapters
anonymous chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
Please continue...
AngelBuffy-4eva chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
Sad, Tears, NO, You made me cry, meanie, nah JOKES poor Buffy, normaly i don't mind Angelus but how could he? He's a poopy face this last chapter. *SIGHS* I hope they can get through this and he can finally see that he loves her as well.

*GASPS* if only Oz wasn't there then maybe Willow and Spike could be together, for some twisted reason i think they would be so very very adorable together.

Anyway please tell me Buffy and Angelus pull through and he pays dearly for what he did, as long as he doesn't die of course.

So yeah i love this chapter the way you write gives the characters so much depth its realy realy good BRAVO! Please update soon i love this story, Defenitly going on my favourites list, but i would like to see a little more of the scoobies. If at all possible. Once again thank you for taking the time to write this story its greatly appreciated.
Chyna Fox chapter 10 . 2/15/2009
Loved it. UPDATE! Please!
dkwr07 chapter 10 . 9/29/2008
Awesome can't wait for more. please update soon.
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 10 . 1/22/2008
Good mix of ice and nasty Angelus, well done, cant wait for the rest.
always bangel girl chapter 10 . 1/6/2007
well i jusr have read your fic and love it.i wish you could have updated it:(
Azera-v chapter 10 . 11/8/2006
Please update this?
Psycho Slayer ttm chapter 10 . 10/31/2006
i like this story a lot. why did angleus rape her, was it just a sick way to prove his power, to show he was in control and is not Love's Bitch? why did spike end up on buffy's doorstep when he was drunk, did he unconsciously want to see her? will xander take this opportunity to gloat about how right he was or will he snap out of his funk and help his friend? how will giles react the the news, will he attack angelus with better weapons and preparation than last time or something? where had angelus gone when he went on a trip before the graveyard biting and leaving? what is angelus going to do now that he feels guilt about what he did, will he try to get her back? and if he does, will buffy resist him and be cautious around him now, will her friends help her stay away from him? please update soon.
cursedgirl chapter 10 . 8/23/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. )
Buffy9-27 chapter 10 . 5/20/2005
WOW!WRITE MORE SOON!:)
Someone chapter 10 . 11/17/2004
This story is great, I'm sorry to see you haven't gotten that many reviews. God know what they were thinking for not reviewing on this fantastic fic! I also noticed that you haven't updated it in a while, I hope you will do it soon. Please don't give up on this story I want to see what happens between Buffy and Angelus and how Spike fits into all of this. Please update, pretty please?
slayafreek chapter 10 . 9/6/2004
omg i love this tory... plz keep writing, ur a great author
slayafreek chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
omg this nis awesome
Melphis chapter 7 . 6/7/2004
You can't stop there! PLEASE CONTINUE!
not telling chapter 10 . 4/8/2004
How could you, you evil witch how could you. that was horrible how could you make Angelus do that to her They were supposed to get together. He is a butthead sure but he would never do that and what was with his sudden change of additude and if Buffy was afraid that Angelus would leave her after she was well then why in the hel* would she tell him that she is Better duh that was a horrible thing to do and I loved this story from the beginning and read because I love Buffy and Angelus together and you ruined it all. i can not Believe that I waisted all of this time for that crappy ending. I cant even believe this and the worst part is that your an exelant writer with great ideas exept THAT ONE I am thorally pis*ed off by this I just thought you should know oh yeah another bad point is that you cant change it now it is just how it is and I hate it. Thanks for writing and keep up the good work...ha ha ha