Reviews for What If You Have Two Destinies? Last chapter up
Kaoz chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Ok, Buffy totally hates the military n she so would not tell them she was the slayer let alone she jumped into the rip so it'd close. Come on now...
Vicki219 chapter 37 . 11/16/2011
Wicked story
randyzoopurple chapter 37 . 4/17/2011
cute
DragonDawn84 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
just wanted to let you know that I love this story! its on my favorites!
JimBeamer5 chapter 37 . 9/1/2008
Nice fic! More Buffy/Jack please, I like it when Jack is in a happy relationship, instead of being led on by Carter.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 3 . 10/26/2007
Sam is an egotistical, possessive, jealous and fickle bitch here. She's screwing another man, has hurt Jack terribly with it, but is angry that Jack has found someone else. I really don't like her.

(sorry, was just riled up by another writer's attack towards SJ and the way Sam was in that fic towards Jack and a relationship with him)
Hessel chapter 3 . 2/14/2006
Okay, I think Buffy is way to bouncy-teenage-girl like for my taste, and her and Jacks relationship is moving too fast. This is the first story of it's sort I've read, but I like the idea.
CallaRose4ever chapter 30 . 12/23/2005
I loved how preditorial and protective Jack was in this story. and Buffy is all No big. This was really good the best cross over of Sg1 and Buffy I have read.
Gage3 chapter 37 . 8/15/2005
sweet story i loved it!
Water Block chapter 9 . 6/20/2005
still fast, still good, though. The kitten poker really occured AFTER she had risen from the dead, but that part was still cute!
Water Block chapter 4 . 6/20/2005
Too fast! TOo fast!

But, I like how Sam and Buffy became friends. It's always great seeing Buffy kick military ass!
Water Block chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
Yay! (I never liked Sam, SO I really, Really like this pairing!)

This is great! Plus, the relationship slowed down, so that's nice. I guess it was just a 'happy to be alive, that I need to kiss something' kind of moment last chapter, wasn't it?
Water Block chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
The kissage and stuff came a bit too fast for my tastes. But I liked the Daniel joke on the phone.
Water Block chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
This story is AWESOME! I know I read a different story with this basic idea, but it was boring and I can't remember how it ended.

This was fun, to the point, and interesting!

I am also very, VERY happy to see that this is a long, and finished story!
coon2010 chapter 37 . 11/7/2004