Reviews for Dragonball Super: Universe 2
GhostSnoggAsh chapter 14 . 2/20
Pls tell me you make a sequel or another story this the best story with ocs about tournament power with Canon characters i ever read! Most Writers try make they oc mary sus with no Consequence with they Actstion or give them bull sxit powerup
You make good background this oc! ( my favd Traits are how peppa is a saiyan at heart but with Good intentions and korn like goku but with brain with his actions Responsibility. I also find it funny how humor U2 characters socialize with them. (I love the twist endincg very shock .
TheMack123 chapter 34 . 4/30/2020
An AU where Jiren wins and brings back not all only 13-18 Universes DAMN!
Dragonball Fan chapter 34 . 3/5/2020
WTF bruh? This ending...i didnt see any of that coming talk about multiple plot twists. So there gone? Are you going to do a sequal or a follow up story? Or are you just going to leave it like this open ended? And leave the rest of us to theorize whats going to happen with the new multiverse and the future zeno?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2020
Wow...just...i dunno what to say. I watched the tournament of power arc then i saw this and was like why not, read it. I loved how you introduced U2, and how it seemed a very natural fit for saiyans to exist in U2 i even like your O.C. saiyan characters and their back story but that ending i did not see coming and how you ended it...was i dunno. It left me feeling alot of mixed emotions. This was one of the best yet darkest dragonball fanfictions i ever read. It also made me see Zeno in a whole different light.