Reviews for Iile, Part Two: Transitions
Thundercracker417 chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Please make more! This is a great story!
Arvel chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
...Well... almost three years is a while without an update... I thought I was bad, you're even worse than me. Hehe.

Anyway, it would be nice to see this series you'd been working on continue. Partly because Boba Fett is a much more interesting character than Luke Skywalker ever was (in my opinion anyway), and there are too few fics about him to do him justice. Also partly because the story isn't finished and I want to see where you were going with it. Well I'll check from time to time but, after nearly three years with no sign of life for this fic, I won't get my hopes up.
The Greatest Boba Fett Fan chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
I just realized I never reviewed this wonderful story of yours.

I'M SO SORRY!

I really love your writings. This series of the Fett's mysterious lives are beautifully portrayed.

Poor Boba is left all alone in the universe without his father's personal guidance. A child should never have to experience that anguish and tribulation. It's all Mace's fault!

Boba's training hasn't even been completed, and has a high probability of never being achieved with his beloved mentor gone forever. He now has to earn a living at such a young age. But perhaps Kish could help him along.

I appreciated how you put Roz back into action. I hated how it seemed that she died in the Bounty Hunter game. I always adhered to that she lived, so thank you for making my day!

Once again, I apologize for not being a good little reviewer.

Do update soon!
Ziggy chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
You should consider writing SW books professionally. Please continue this series.
Darkinyron chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
Please update soon... Pretty please? .;;
Young Lady Nightcrawler chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
Oh. My. God. Your stories ROCK! I read your entire first part of the story in one day, and I was rather dissappointed when I found out that the second part is not yet completed. Since you updated last November, and it is now March, could you please update soon? I don't think I can wait for much longer..I want to see what happens next. Please hurry! Thanks!
TurtleNinja chapter 3 . 2/20/2004
OOh, this one's already off to a good start! :)
So sad, poor little Boba. But he's his father's son. Wouldn't cry anymore than he had to. :P
I like the interraction with Roz. Pity she died in the game, she was a cool character. Glad ya brought her back.
And Aurra getting tossed into the mix, nice, though I still wanna learn more about Kish. *grin*
Hope you update soon! :)
Anthrax eater chapter 3 . 2/17/2004
Update soon!
Darkinyron chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
I'm jealous. I wish I could write like you. Oh well, maybe someday. Please update asap!
Infamous One chapter 3 . 12/9/2003
I almost feel bad for Mace Windu...almost.I hope you don't make us wait too long for the next chapter,but school and the holidays on their way...it's understandable.
DamienEverett chapter 3 . 12/8/2003
Another great chapter Seiko. Keep up the great work. And here I was, worried that you had forgotten all about this story. Nonetheless, it was a good read. Can't wait to read more!
Cheers.
Gwendolyn Rogan chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
Ok, this time you had me convinced that you had dropped off the face of the planet. Anyway, this was a good chapter. I like the thing about Aurra Sing and her vengence and, blah. I can't really think. Just know that this chapter was reall good and that I really enjoyed reading it. Oh, and was that thing at the way bottom supposed to be there? I dunno, just wondering.
-Gwen-
wltdnfaded chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
WOO HOO! YAY! You updated! It's about f%#& &%#ING time!
EXCELLENT chapter, my friend! So much going on, it looks like we are off to the races! We can already see the Boba's stoicism evolving- he's already becoming quite cold and calculating.
Mace Windu's meditation sequence was absolutely beautiful. I could clearly see the oceanlife before my eyes. Poor Mace- it just seems that everyone in the galaxy has such a horrible story behind them...
Don't wait too long to update- oh yeah, like I should talk. I haven't even begun the next chapter of TFD yet- I needed to take a break and rejuice.
Ivy
Damien913 chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
This is an awesome story Seiko. I hope you keep up the great work. Please update when you've got the chance! Reading your work is pretty much the highlight of my boring days at work. Þ

Cheers.
wltdnfaded chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
LOVED IT! As always, hun :)

I absolutely love the character of Roz! The Toydarian Mae West, as it were! It's nice to see someone is finally cutting poor Boba a break...

The Kid Rock thing was SO funny! Yes, I can definitely see that song belonging in the SW universe (In coming chaps of TFD, I'm using a Pantera song) And I liked the little reference to "Area 51" being prohibited! Nice touch...

Tell me about taking forever to write something! Geez, this next chap is giving me a MAJOR migraine! But it's coming, it is...

More soon!