Reviews for SelfDestruct
exotic lady chapter 9 . 2/28/2013
I read this story back in 2004 and I have spent the past yr looking for it! I love it that much...now I can never lose it cuz im adding it to my favs! Thanks for the great story! :)
littlegem chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
Wow. This was a really great story. I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work.
twisterblake chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
cool
A Dreamers Death- Dead Account chapter 9 . 11/8/2004
good sorry I can't put more but it's all i can think to put there was nothing at all wrong wiv it
Galandria the Vampire Queen chapter 9 . 10/21/2003
you ended it like this I can't believe you

ok, ok it was a good ending but too short for me
Ieyre chapter 9 . 10/14/2003
Loved this fic _! It was really great, I adored King Vegeta and Bardock, so funny! Especially their reactions to their grandsons! Anyways, it's good stuff, you really aught to do more on this sorta subject. Such hilarious dialogue...hehehe...
dark-mean-me chapter 9 . 10/14/2003
beautiful story
Una Morgan chapter 9 . 10/14/2003
Very nice ending. I like how they came to that final realization in the end. Full of hope!

Una Morgan chapter 8 . 9/9/2003
Turning-point chappie, eh? Let's see:

Whew! For a sec I was afraid they'd teleport right by the king, ruining the surprise. Thanks for keeping in ming the ki effects last if left in a room.

"Almost as strong"! Ah well, can't have everything!

I don't know, to me Bardock's entrance was lacking a little. I'd personally react if I met someone who could be my stunt double! And all Saiya-jin have thick skulls! Goku's just dumber then most, that's all.

I loved Bardock's reactions to Vegeta, Goku, and Piccolo. _ And I absolutely adored the dialogue between him and Goku. I almost teared up!

What? Nappa didn't know Vegeta could turn SSJ? The dumbass didn't find out from Babidi or anyone else? BAKA! Good for us, though. And nice way to tie it all together. But again, it all seemed a little too anti-climactic with no battle. I'd give Freiza a good punch, personally. He'd also be a bit more frightened to see Vegeta as a SSJ too.

Good exit for the prince. Very well-placed words towards the end. Held a lot of meaning.

Hope to see the next chapter soon! I love this story so much!

Bardock RD chapter 7 . 8/16/2003
yay you go this is brill though i notice to spelling mistakes
GothicDream chapter 7 . 8/11/2003
I like this one. It's one of my favorite. Write more soon!
crazed fanatic anime fan chapter 7 . 8/11/2003
more more more more please soon
Bardock RD chapter 6 . 8/6/2003
oh yeah still good i made an account now, and hope to get my first story up soon! keep writing
Una Morgan chapter 5 . 7/28/2003
NO! You did NOT do that! You did NOT just end it THERE!

Okay, first thing first:

I like how Bardock is so loyal to King Vegeta. Hopefully that'll come off on good terms with the second generation Sayins!

Adorable dialogue between Goten and Trunks. Trunks acts exactly in character, as does Goten. No OOC at all! That is rare in fics nowadays.

OMG! I can't get over how funny that last scene was! So good! The reactions were priceless! I'm gonna read this over and over again!

Update sooner next time. I had to re-read the last chapter just to remember what the HFIL was going on!

Xennie.B chapter 5 . 7/28/2003
I love this story, it's brilliant!

please update soon!

i can't wait till King Vegeta and Bardock meet Vegeta and Goku.