Reviews for The Letter, the Locket, and the Lord
ofstarsandearth chapter 3 . 2/28
Was going to read the rest of your story then I realized you hadn't updated since 2004
Guest chapter 37 . 12/23/2013
So many twists and turns . . . And lemons :D
naivetygirl chapter 37 . 3/12/2011
OMG. BEST STORY EVER.

i'm crying right now eating pizza and my mom is now staring at me D:

but seriously.

BEST STORY EVER.

i've been reading it for 4 days and constantly dreaming about it in my sleep.

draco is SOOO SWEET. AH MY GOD. I WISH I WAS HERMIONE.

great story.

ily (:
Sal chapter 37 . 11/7/2010
Nicely done
x.enchanted.x chapter 37 . 6/17/2010
WOW! I absolutely LOVE LOVE this story! You have such a great flair for writing, I'm so utterly amazed. You really are one of the greatest writers of a story I've read, and that's saying something because I've read heaps. Its absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Everything about it has made this story one heck of jaw-dropper.

Your story as honestly moved me. It was detailed to perfection, nail biting full suspense at times(it was literally like me on the edge of my seat), full of great smut scenes that never over did or under did it, the plot was so clevery done it definitely deserves first place at the Dramoine awards, the characterisation was fabulous and very realistic where there was Ron who (finally in this story as others have him as the dumb red-head) was the backbone and strong one who had such beautiful stature in your story-line, Harry with his mystery, and omg Draco! you did Draco so very absolutely well its like the best characterisation I have ever read. And there are so many characters more and so much other goodness that it would take to long to write.

I LOVED the suspense! The way you blended adventure, romance and mystery together was amazing. Draco's tasks being in the shadow really added that intriguing touch as well as Harry's conflicting thoughts. The little snippets of Harry's thoughts and then Ron's as well was so clever and worked so well! I really appreciated the slow build of Draco's and Hermione's love, and then others as well like Ron's unrequited love and Harry/Cho. Everything was so well thought-out and truly original in every aspect.

I loved the twists of Harry, Godric, Salazaar, Voldemort and the history. It was brilliant! Making the 'known' bad guys having a nobal alabi, albiet that they reecked havoc to accomplish (yet never got there). VERY CLEVER!

And what's a good story without the having the best, well- thought and writtten, leave-em-wanting-more endings? Because you my dear have achived that so. I LOVE LOVE the ending. It was so so good! and really cute too! Draco comes back, tells his story of his ever-lasting love...brushes the teary corner of eye... :D

Yes, so I absolutley LOVED this story of yours! truly a pleasure to read storyies like this and know that the Gods of Writing continues to bless people with beautiful talents. Great characters, description, story-line, twists, romance...everything! Congragulations on writing such a masterpiece! and good luck with future stories!

:D
David Fishwick chapter 37 . 9/27/2009
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing.
lolo lane-kent chapter 14 . 7/19/2009
Wow. That was... phew. very hot.

okay. I think I ned to be alone right now (staggers to nearest chair).

beautiful chapter.
KanSol chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
Nahh...the last line cheesily clever.
KanSol chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
That was heartbreaking.
KanSol chapter 6 . 3/12/2007
He couldn't place the BLOND hair? Is he stupid or is it a kid or something. Their little exchange tonight made me sad. Way to go back to square -3, those two. I'm liking the whole vision thing, and I think that I'm accruing the information. I kind of feel like "ahh...I see," but then I'm like, "but there's so many mysteries!" And I don't know how the title fits in so- I'm interested. Yes, indeed I am.
Tearrer chapter 37 . 9/23/2006
Ah! I TOTALY love, love, love, love, LOVED it! I mean, wow! You're such a talented writer and I think you've been one of the best, most detailed, authors I have ever read a story of!

I looveedd your smut scenes! The first one you detailed about, when he came through her window was WOW! It was, just great! Then when the quidditch scene came about and Draco made Cho fall and when he himself fell from the broom and... eh... basically burst... that was so GREAT! I was freaking out!

The mystery/suspense of the story made a great addition as well! With the dreams Harry had had, and how you didn't straight out tell us what had been going on with Draco and what his tasks were all at once. You made it a lot more interesting to read, making us guess what was happening! It wasn't all cliché and predictable! Everything was so original and well thought up!

I didn't really understand that part of Harry being the new 'Lord' thing... so... Godric's 500 year old personality thing was transferred into Harry, his heir, and made him have super powers inside of him? Bleh, I dunno. Oh and I love how you made the past twist and made it so that Salazar Slytherin was actually the 'good guy'. He was trying to stop Godric from killing off the muggleborns! Then you ironically made their descendants ((Voldemort and Harry)) have the same ideas about muggleborns/purebloods but for the opposite reasons. Verry interesting D.

You did a great job with the romance transitions and how you had Draco/Hermione hook up and how you slowly added more romances into the story like Ginny/Dean and Harry/Cho. I think that was cute! And poor Ron's opinions about Hermione/Draco... he was so happy for Hermione but so sad for himself and torn! That was such a great POV to read from!

Yes, wel I clearly loved your story and you did such a great job with it! Fantastic storyline, character personalities (realistic), and descriptions! Like I said before, you're an extremely talented writer and lovely job with the story!

-Dana (xxTeardropKisses)
fanfreak06 chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
wow
sesshomarusdemoness chapter 37 . 6/13/2006
Holy SHIT! BRAVO! I loved this fanfic so much! I loved the ending, hell i loved all of it. This fic goes in my top 20 mental favorite Dracmione fics:D
Red-One1 chapter 37 . 6/7/2006
Dude, i loved it! You should so write a new one.. and stuff... Your an amazing writer!
Adainya chapter 37 . 11/3/2005
I LOVED It. I know you wrote this a while ago but just to let you know that people are still reading it. WONDERFUL ending. I am so happy they foud each other again. Oh I want to cry. By the way that is a good thing. Can't wait till another bye.