Reviews for Altered Reality
Lightningscar chapter 19 . 7/11
Very interesting insight into both Hiruzen and Itachi's state of mind and thoughts... especially liked Itachi's desire to be more of a normal kid.

Ehm... *four of the five members of Team Rou* Raidou, Genma, Hayate, Tenzou/Yamato, Itachi, Kakashi... correct me if I'm wrong, but that makes six... or am I misreading something?

Also, slight correction: Debriefings are after a mission... before a mission, it is called briefing.

Well, personally, I was more of a NaruSaku supporter... but that was many years ago, and mostly because it was what made sense to me... that, and it was fun to rile up some of the NaruHina fanatics... personally, I think that if you want to add some of those moments as you describe, fine... but then you may as well go ahead and introduce the rest of the future Rookie Nine.

Lastly... love chibi Sasuke XD

Curious to see what happens next

Yours sincerely,

Lightningscar
Lightningscar chapter 18 . 7/6
Hello. New reader here :)

Personally, one of the things I always ask myself when writing a story/fanfic is: Why are you writing it? For reviews, for the love of the fandom, because someone came with a request/challenge, or for yourself? To me, the latter is the most important. If you have story/fanfic that you would like to share, write it. Not because someone is telling you to, but because you want to and enjoy the story.

Anyway.

Like the story a lot :) Love Kakashi-adopts/become Naruto's guardian... Naruto is such a cute little chibi XD Also love the inclusion of Itachi and Shisui and how much they trust Kakashi.
Kakashi and Obito, face it, you have gotten two younger brothers in those two Uchiha youngsters XD
Speaking of Itachi, love seeing him be somewhat more childlike... Kami knows he deserves it... and now, I have thw picture of him snoggling up among Kakashi's ninken for a little nap (blackmail for Shisui) or someone (again, most likely being Shisui) stealing his dango and being the annoying older brother and keeping it out of Itachi's reach XD

Love the story and very curious to see how things with the coup goes down.

Yours sincerely,

Lightningscar
TigrezzTail chapter 18 . 6/27
Best writer doesn't mean much. Fanfiction is about showing your passion for a manga/character in written form. As long as your point gets across, it doesn't have to be perfect. That only counts if you plan on selling something. Fun writing shouldn't have you curled up in dread over whether everything was spelled perfectly or what. Just so long as it makes sense and readers can understand you, then you are a GOOD writer!~ With that said, I'm glad you have more confidence in continuing. It'll feel absolutely amazing when you finish it.

As for the chapter, things are certainly getting exciting. Heh, poor Kakashi, as if his life wasn't eventful enough as it is.
PhantomGoat13 chapter 18 . 6/25
Love how you brought in Itachi and his dango, it just tickles me to death whenever an author mentions it! Poor Kakashi, he just never gets a break. Loving this story so far and thank you for continuing to write it!
GamerX568 chapter 18 . 6/25
I love this story.
jenuzumaki chapter 17 . 6/24
So Tobi is Zetsu I think, but who is this woman he keeps calling Master... she said Konoha hurt her, I can’t think of anyone except Tsunade but I don’t it’s her.
Sha chapter 6 . 6/19
Hi, just wanted to let you know that you accidentally uploaded chapter 6 twice, chapter 7 is a duplicate of chapter 6.
this is a really good fanfic. hopefully there will be another chapter someday
jenuzumaki chapter 6 . 6/20
Naruto must be a really cute toddler with his big blue eyes and golden hair. By the way, you keep on calling him and Sasuke infant, they’re three yrs old so they are toddlers or babies but not infant. Infant is usually from newborn to maybe 2 months I think. It was just weird to me whenever I read the word infant. I’m really sorry for saying that.
Shibingbing chapter 18 . 6/20
So sorry you feel this way about the lack of reviews! :( Just recently saw this story and I've been binging it for the past days so reading this announcement tonight was really sad but I guess I would feel disappointed as well if no one reviews my story. I'm a silent reader as well but I do hit favorite and follow when I like a story, but I still want to apologize for the lack of interactivity on my part. I wish you the best anyways if you're sure about deciding to forego this fic. Thank you for the amount of time you took writing it and sending us readers into a fantasy world where we could forget our personal problems even just for a bit. ️
LB Cat chapter 18 . 6/20
Sorry to hear that you will n longer update this story. I personally like it. Thanks and good luck. Take care and be safe.
LB Cat chapter 17 . 6/20
Good read. Thanks
LB Cat chapter 16 . 6/20
So so kawaii! Just found your story and I am glad I decide to read it. You really enlarge their character that it's fun to read. Thanks
LB Cat chapter 15 . 6/20
Thanks for the Ramadan greeting. I truly enjoyed reading your story. Creative use of most of Canon characters. It's delightful. Thanks
Papaleta chapter 18 . 6/19
Oh.

This actually happen a lot to me..

Maybe its my fault because I came to this story a little bit late?

I was so excited for what would happen next! and when I read the name of the chapter i knew it would break my heart, but I totally understand if u feel that way. I can tell the amount of effort you put on writing your stories, and if u are not getting the feedback that you want it is okay to take a break. Which it is weird because the plot it is really really good and it have 141 follows i guess people isn't that participatory, I just commented the last two chapter even I loved every chapter! well I dont speak english at all so it isn't easy for me to express myself, I am glad that you said how you feel about it it was the most sane decision to make.

I hope that you are doing good and I will be waiting for your next updates!

p.s: I love Naruhina and how you write about them so I will totally waiting if u decide the plot!
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »