Reviews for Altered Reality
Papaleta chapter 17 . 6/19
Omg! when Kakashi showed his face to Naruto I got so emotional! I'm glad that you add that I think it was so intimate.

I'm also curious about what will happen to the Uchihas! I feel like it is about to explode!

Thank u for the update!
Papaleta chapter 16 . 6/19
The Naruto-Hiashi interaction was so fun! and with the kid's conversation I actually laugh real hard hahah poor Kakashi tho, I think it was so sweet, I hope that we get to read a lot more of these two! And hopefully Kashi-nii will survive to Naruto's unpredictable reactions towards the Hyugas!
starfiction123 chapter 18 . 6/19
Awww I hope you follow through despite! Reviews will come in time but the sides will definitely go up if the story continues with care! What if stores are always my favorite in the Naruto series on here especially if naruhina is involved so I hope it finishes if not, it was a good read
Nala1220 chapter 18 . 6/19
Sorry to hear that my lack of review is making you feeling bad. I do love this fanfic even though I don't like the pair, but I love daddy Kakashi and Naruto family fanfics which are so few out there. I'm sorry that I don't review or answer the polls much. I do love the fanfic, but I'm kind of suffering from withdrawal of people so I haven't been talking much, even if it's writing...There's nothing against you. However, I understand if you just didn't want to write anymore...I just hope you would never remove the fanfic as I love rereading my favorite stories alot even if many are incomplete. By alot, I mean 20-30 times lol Anyway, I wish you luck if you ever pick up writing again or another new fanfic. I would definitely read it if it's my favorited pairings. Thanks for your hardwork
NiebieskiLis chapter 18 . 6/19
Well i just picked this story and read in one go so far it looks great Would be shame to abandon it It reminds me of much like Naruto hatake Naru Hina moment was so cute
Mad Hatter Stories chapter 18 . 6/19
Listen, some works never get the recognition they deserve, that's unfortunately how this site works and how life works. Now with that said don't let that discourage you. I've only read the first chapter so far and I can already see this has potential to be something amazing. Don't let lack of traffic stop you from making this a reality. If you do your not only going to let the people who enjoy this story down but your also going to let yourself down as well, because you gave up on something because you didn't get the recognition that you wanted. That's not going to help this fic, most of the time when someone stops uploading that's the end of the story. So I want to ask, do you actually want to see this end so prematurely? Or do you want to see it flourish and get even if it's small a following and people to appreciate your work? If the answer is the former then yeah stop updating this fic, it will be dead with in a month buried under the countless other works that continue to update. If it's the latter then double down and update more, give it all of your passion and it will continue to be recognized by people. I've seen far to many people give up on a good fic, I'd rather not see another good one disappear.
Fictionlover87 chapter 18 . 6/19
the story is good but I think people just lost interest in your story because of the whole Hinata Naruto pairing I was enjoying it before all of that
Dimple2305 chapter 1 . 6/19
I have just discovered this story, like it very much. If you ever decide to continue writing it I will be here to read it.
LB Cat chapter 2 . 6/19
It's kind da cute and hopeful. Thanks
Don Thomas chapter 18 . 6/19
Sucks that you are discontinuing this story. I loved what you had. Hope to see you continue it in the future.
Shullmer chapter 18 . 6/19
I really hope you do keep updating, its a new twist on the Kakashi dad fics and you keep it consistently interesting. I usually dont comment unless its to give constructive criticism, but for this i didnt feel the need to because it was perfect the way it was going.

It’d feel like a waste if another good fic went and gotten abandoned, but i understand if you have no motivation to do so
xxsheherazadexx chapter 18 . 6/19
to be fair, I haven't received any notification that the story was updated. I've only just read the last chapter and I thought it was great. I am sorry though that you haven't received any response to it. I loved how Kakashi showed his face to Naruto although no-one has seen it in ages.

I am not sure if that counts for everyone but maybe there was some server/technical issues that prevented people form noticing any updates. it wasn't even on the top in the app although it's sorted by update. Please continue
batagor02 chapter 18 . 6/19
i have been waiting for more chapters, please continue
TigrezzTail chapter 17 . 6/4
It is nice getting to look into Naruto's insecurities and what has shaped him so far. Kakashi really needed that insight or he might never have broached the subject. And so I'm guessing Tobi's master isn't Madara, but then who?
TigrezzTail chapter 16 . 5/30
Heh, poor Hiashi, his life is never going to be the same now that Naruto and hinata have 'bonded'. And yes, him getting bent out of shape by a 3 yr old is absolutely hysterical.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »