Reviews for A Ward of Hogwart's
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 13 . 5/13/2016
What a sweet little story! A few grammatical errors were scattered around, but nothing too bad. I liked your idea, although I do wish you would have explained what happened between Claire and Albus. Other than those few things, the overall effect was great. It was sad, but had hope and a happy ending. I normally don't like OC, but you did very well with this :-)
samanthatm chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
love the story.
highvoltonion chapter 10 . 10/21/2011
The first time I found this story was a few years ago; I found it again last night and still love it just as much. What I'd love to see is a sequel for it. Oh, just thought I'd mention that chapters 10 and 11 are the same. But overall, I *love* this story.
Wallaby6 chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
Chapter 10- Becca seals her note w/a griffindor seal...I thought she was in ravenclaw? Awesome story so far tho :)
Lady Forrest chapter 13 . 12/25/2010
Short, sweet, and to the point. Very nice story. Thanks a bunch!
The Four Element Song chapter 13 . 7/12/2010
O.O I did kinda but yet I didn't ...wow I was all teary and sad, then pop there is the question. I was like OMFG awww YAY and (sob) all in one. love it

Element Song
The Four Element Song chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
This chapter brought tears to my eyes, and yet, it is now one of my favs. I love the way you write this. It reminds me of jake my old boyfriend but yet still best friend, and it reminds me of how easily the heart can break.
Katieeee chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
I love the idea of Snape having a ward but I don't know how I feel about a twist! It's a father-daughter relationship it can't now change to lovers! Ohh well I guess I'll have to see how you write it...
Kamarati chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
nice
Murgy31 chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
This is a great characterization of Severus! I love it!
veelasiren chapter 13 . 9/30/2007
This is perhaps the most unique and well-written stories I have ever read. Is there any chance for a sequel? I gather not because it hasn't been written yet but I thought I should try.
Yankeebelle chapter 13 . 8/3/2007
Hello! ;) Again, I normally don't like teacher/student stories...but you do a good job with the stories! I cried for Rebecca when she was hurting so much. I enjoyed it, and I appreciate that they "waited"...

Do you have a sequel in mind? I think Rebecca and Snape are a good match, and she seems like she is going to have quite a future ahead of her. Perhaps we could even see a bit of Maremma! Maybe a couple weeks of a teacher exchange...or some special event... So many possibilities!
call me classy chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
I know it's done already and whatever, but I just want to tell you that you are really creative, and I love this story!
FreakishlyCool chapter 13 . 11/25/2006
That was amazing! Don't write a sequel, it would ruin this perfect story!
quarshie chapter 13 . 10/28/2006
that was a great story; i like everything in it, especially the fact that they wait it's seem more believable . congratulation.

alexandra