Reviews for Where Magic Flows
Mistress99 chapter 25 . 5/26/2020
This is the best Elsa fic I've read so far. I love the way you write and how you keep the canon personalities.
I came to love the Elsa-Maren pairing and the way their relationship develops is wonderful. Please keep up with this excellent work, I'm dying to know what happens next. (Also, I love your other fic, Cold Secrets).
Guest chapter 25 . 5/18/2020
You do not know the emotion that I felt when I saw that you had already published a chapter, I did not think that you would not continue with the story, but apparently yes, and this chapter was incredibleeee
elenasmcanonico chapter 25 . 5/20/2020
Oh boy, now they have more problems to deal with...
Nice chapter!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/14/2020
Please continue this fantastic story...
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2020
I really love your writing,this is getting better and better.
Guest chapter 24 . 4/20/2020
wow how much waiting for another chapter
Guest chapter 22 . 4/4/2020
god this gets better and better
Guest chapter 21 . 3/31/2020
Wow i leve this i can't stop reading it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2020
I don't want to demand truth, but I really have nothing better to do this quarantine than to read this beautiful fanfiction
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26/2020
There is only one thing that I do not understand Anna was willing to give her life and that of her son?
Guest chapter 20 . 3/26/2020
Please really if this is so exciting Wow I can't believe it's amazing. God continues, I have nothing else to do, please.
RisingPurple chapter 21 . 3/28/2020
Awe! A good ending for that chapter.
Mitch.ai chapter 18 . 3/9/2020
Ahtohallan is badass itself and HM with a spear, a enemy no one wants. Cheers for next one!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/6/2020
O my Got,i can't do this anymore,it's really amazing,every word makes my skin crawl, he continues.
jedijae chapter 17 . 3/5/2020
Whoa...intense chapter!

I loved all of it. It feels like you have really found your voice with this chapter. So much emotion in the memories of Cleyo's backstory. A child born of hatred and, it seems, corrupted by it.

Elsa's innate kindness, even toward her enemy, comes through as she begs Cleyo not to jump to conclusions. But it looks like there will be a battle between fire and ice very soon.