Reviews for Lost on my own
Kit Star chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Beautiful. Lovely.

Absolutely gorgeous.

Keep up with the good work!
Coronfrim Crelumin chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
AW! *stalks all your Lackey fics* Love, love and a thousand times love! SO perfect and cute and wonderful and it was so sad and then it was so happy ! Reading this, I felt just like I did reading the books themselves. Well done.
solsere chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
XDD LOL, poor Savil. Lifebonded people do tend to be very...emotional. XD
PurpleInsanity chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
'Lendel! I thought this was when he died or something along those lines. He is so sweet. I like the way it was from Savil's POV. TTFN!
Ethidda chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Cute.
KatFay chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
*giggling* Ya know when I first started reading this I thought you were writing about when he dies and then I started wondering when Savil was talking about both and then he came. Anyway I think it's really cute.
FireKat chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
ooh! i was going through you older stuff when i saw this. i just recently read the first book _ i LOVED it!

very cute fic- and so accurate! _
Dillon chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
Aww, man! I laughed. It was so sad and angsty, and then Savil ruined it. Heh. I loved that book.

I should really ask Holly to send it back, soon.

Dil
AtheneMiranda chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
That's lovely... I thought at first that it was a post-Pawn thing, but it turned out to be just a cute and squiffy. :) That was really great, I loved it. And, well, if Van couldn't take that, I'd love to see you write something after Lendel really went... *cackles in angstmania*
psycho tabby cat chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
Aw so sad!,

The juxtaposition of Van with and without 'lendel works really well.

Exellently written, very good quality work.

Poor van!

This review really should be longer to refelect the quality of the work its comenting on ... but I'm rushing to go and find if you have written anything eles ...:P

Thanks :P
Emerald Flame chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
THat is a nice story. Very intense, but straight to the point. Keep it up!
i-nv-u50 chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
heh. that was cool. twist ending there which only made it better hope you write more van/lendel
darkdancer chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
When Vanyel started to help Tylendel out of his soaked clothes, to prevent his lover from catching a cold,

I'm sure that's the only reason he was undressing Tylendel. I love this. We need more van/lendel fics.
ola chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
lol. i like how you ended it. great story. at first, i thought it was a story AFTER Lendel's death, but this way it makes it a lot better. long live love and van and lendel! ) and fics about them! )