Reviews for Sanguinis Masculus
Wow! That's cray ! She made him have a period
Musette Fujiwara chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I like it
petronella chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
I've liked this fic for a long time! Why don't you finish it? Draco's reactions are so funny, this subject matter is gold! Lots of potential for funny confrontation with Hermione, and maybe he'll even learn a lesson about sensitivity in the end. Also there could be some sex! Please update, if you feel able to get into this story again. Thanks!
abraxis chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Too funny for words. It should happen to all of them.
t baby chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
whats going on did she like put acharm that had something to do with a period. confused and continue. luv ya
tainted black chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Sanguinis Masculus? *thinks* Masculine Blood? Man Blood? ;

Although I've read a fic where Draco's menstruating before, I don't believe I found it quite as funny as this. xDD Ah, hope his cramps aren't TOO bad. *smirks widely*

Wonder what he'll think of it once he figures out what's "wrong". xD
Dragon chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
That was hilarous(sp)! please update.
DracoLuver chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Did you just make Draco menstruate?
Kinky Girl chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
OOh… naughty Hermione! So Draco’s having menstruation too? Update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
This is funny. Do some more!
Ginevieve chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Hee hee hee... I actually read this at school today, during class (bad me!) but it totally amused me. I have TOTALLY had days like Hermione's... damn, wish I had a bloody wand. Oh well. So funny! If anyone deserves to suffer the wrath of every woman's monthly bain, it's Draco Malfoy. I almost died laughing at Draco's sudden, random craving for chocolate! This really is a fantastic and funny fic, and very well written. Even if your chapters are only once a month ;) you should definitely keep writing this. It's been a shining gold spot on my otherwise drab, grey day. Or should I say a shining RED spot...? ;) hehe, I'm evil.

Yours amusedly ~ Adele
mouse chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
I like this, I like this very much...
SerialLurker chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
cool story, keep writing. i cant wait for the next chapter.
Tandy chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
HA HA MWAHAHA! OH, so funny! Glad a guy has to go through with what us girls do! Wonderful! YOu just have to update!

Tandy