Reviews for Hell, Rewritten
smithcrafter chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
I just read

Hell, Revisited" and "Hell, Rewritten". So this review is for both. VERY well done! I like stories that take Jack back to Iraq. They kind of fill in missing history for him.
Curuchamion chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
You are incredible. I think I've read about half a dozen of your fics today, and they're all terrific. All the characterizations are spot-on, the original characters are just as good as the SG people, the 'ship isn't overdone (I hate when it is), and you are a true master of Jack-whumping.

About this particular fic: I love the hopeful tone. It's good to remember those days.

Are you in the Armed Forces? There's something about your fics, a realism to the military stuff, that makes me suspect you are. If you're not, you're sure one heck of a writer.
CripticWolf chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
Briliant just like all of your stories are. Your and awesome author. I really enjoyed reading this story and hell reclaimed. its like reading an awesome novel. you would make a kick ass book writer:)

liz012014 chapter 3 . 2/8/2004
Great story! Its so full of action and at the same time contains just the right hints of a love story. Great work. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Pixie Flyer chapter 3 . 5/28/2003
Hey you know I just thought of something. How do you know all the medical terms and procedures? Oh,and by the way... much better still a little dark but it kinda balances out

Eleri McCleod chapter 3 . 5/24/2003
Overall, an excellent blend of fact and fiction. You wove Jack and Sam into the war in a seamless fashion. The prison scene was very well done, with those little bits of Jack's internal struggles subtly but nicely written.

Thanks once again for giving us two wonderful pieces.

Eleri McCleod chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
I loved the way you opened this. The journal entries were succinct, gave the feeling of time passing and moved the plot forward without losing story intergrity. Teal'c's entry was especially nice. It tied the story back to "home" and was just a really good touch.

Another little note, if I may. MRE's aren't called "Meal-Ready-to-Eat" for nothing. The only reason a person would need water is to use the phosphorous heating pack to warm parts of the meal. All someone does is rip it open and dig in.

Now I'm off to part 2!

sgodar02 chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Enjoyed both your stories Hell Revisited and rewriten Good Whumping.
Linda chapter 3 . 5/18/2003
that was great! i loved the story
Angela chapter 3 . 5/16/2003
EXCELLANT! Well worth the wait. You really out did yourself. I couldn't wait, I read it at work. I better get productive again before I get fired. Just wanted you to know I enjoyed the story.